𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿.

Her arms wrapped around the Pogue that she had gotten to know over the small amount of time, her chin resting on his shoulder as he hugged her back, she pulled away, "Take care of her, John B

Her arms wrapped around the Pogue that she had gotten to know over the small amount of time, her chin resting on his shoulder as he hugged her back, she pulled away, "Take care of her, John B. Most importantly take care of yourself."

"I will. Thank you for everything." The corners of his eyes crinkled as he smiled down at her, patting the top of her head as she stepped down the boat, her feet hitting the dock.

The minute their eyes locked, tears were shed from both of them. Arms tight around one another as they said goodbye.

Aria slipped the clamp bracelet off her wrist, lifting Sarah's in her hand as she snapped the bracelet on, "Bring this back to me, okay?"

Sarah nodded, "I promise. I'm so sorry, Ari. I was such a shifty friend to you, I love you more than anything."

"I was a shitty friend too." Aria laughed, "I love you too more than anything. Bring me back a souvenir while your at it."

With one last hug, she was off. Back into the secure arms of her boyfriend as he started the boat, the couple blowing kisses at her down below as they sped off.

Police sirens surrounded her as they showed up. A sly smirk spreading across her features as she had her back to them, knowing that they got away, again.

"Hands up, Campbell!" Shoupe ordered, his eyes following her hands as they lifted into the air, she turned on her heels, facing the officers.

"Shit! We lost 'em." He cursed, shaking his head as he pressed his finger tips softly to his forehead, "Where did they go? Which way?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure. I don't know who John B is."

Shoupe stared at her in disbelief, "Aria this ain't a game, sweetheart. Where do they go."

"Who? Oh, John B. Yep, no." Aria pulled her face together, pointing her fingers in both directions, "That way."

"Bring her back to the base." Shoupe told the officers, stepping back over to his vehicle as she refused to cooperate with him.

The silver handcuffs laid on her wrists tightly, "Really! Handcuffs? I'm not the one who murdered someone, jeez."

She hissed as they tugged on them, walking her over to the car, "Hello? Is this how you handle the innocent?"

"Quite." The man spat, slamming the door closed as she was seated in the back, her hair slightly damp from the rain.

She listened to the radar as they drove down to the many tents, her stomach turning as she heard the voice of Ward, "John B, I know you are there, son. I know you can hear me, and if you love my daughter like I think you love my daughter, then you will turn that boat around and come back. You are going into a storm that you cannot survive."

Her eyes squeezing shut as she listened, praying to herself that John B would keep going, for them both to be alive, "John B, please, I will make it right. I promise you. Come back."

The line went silent, her heart beating out of her chest, a laugh left her mouth as she heard John B's voice on the other end, "Ward Cameron, do you hear me? You killed my father, and you framed me for a murder I didn't commit. You took everything from me! You took everything from me! But I'm still here. And I swear to God, Ward, I will come back one day and take what's mine. So, you listen to me, all right? I'm comin' for you."

She was taken out of the car, her wrists being let out of the tight handcuffs, she rubbed her wrists gently as she walked into the tent.

JJ shot up as she walked in, his hands going to the sides of her face as he checked that she was okay, "Thank. God."

"Shhh." She hummed, "It's okay, I'm here."

There moment was short lived, Shoupe walking into the tent had caught their attention, Kie and Pope stood in front of him, Aria and JJ joining the two as they stared at the cop.

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲!
next chapter is the last :(