44: 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ☆

Warning: panic attack

After finishing up at the ice cream place, I got everyone to walk around and look at all the cute little shops

After finishing up at the ice cream place, I got everyone to walk around and look at all the cute little shops. We were in the older part of the city so the buildings were antique and old. Beautiful shops with lots of different things sat on each side of the road, packed right beside each other.

I held Alek's tightly in mine as we followed behind everyone else, me getting distracted and having to stop every few minutes.

Lennox and Atticus were teasing Nico and Gio, attempting to tickle them and squeezing their cheeks like a grandma would. Nico and Gio swatted at their hands and tried to run forward but were stopped by them.

All four of their laughs filled the air, big smiles on my and Alek's faces as we watched.

"Ooh! Can we go in there?" Atticus asks, pointing to a light blue shop with the words 'Blue's bookshop' on the door.

It was very packed for some reason, instantly making my hands sweaty and heart race. "Baby," Alek's voice breaks me away from my spiraling thoughts. "We don't have to go in. We can wait outside," he informs, his voice so soft and comforting.

I rapidly shake my head no, not wanting to ruin anyone's fun or make them feel bad. "N-no, It's okay. W-we can go i-in."

He looks down at me, giving me an unsure look. I give him a small smile, telling him that I'll be fine. He finally nods his head, squeezing my hand tighter and leading me into the store.

I don't take my eyes off the floor as we walk. "Don't let go of my hand, darling."

"Is that Mr. Ferraro?" "Mr. Ferraro? Where?"

I hear voices but can't decipher what they're saying. My heart begins to beat harshly against my chest. "Al-Alek," I barely whisper out.

"Shit. Just brea-"

The rest of his words are drowned away by the sound of my heart pounding in my ears. I try to speak but my mouth feels stuck shut and a lump forms in my throat as tears slide down my face.

I feel overwhelmed. My heart pounding. My body becomes very hot. I try to breathe but it feels stuck in my chest. My vision blurs. My arms wrap around my body tightly, trying to keep myself in reality.

I feel so many eyes on me and hear so many voices but they feel so far away and I feel stuck.

Stuck. Stuck. Stuck. Stuck.

I feel someone touch my arm, making me cry more.

Everything seems to get worse by the second.

"Baby,"

I feel so dizzy.

The next thing I know everything turns black.

~

A steady beeping sound is the first thing I hear. My arms feel heavy and my throat feels dry.

I peel my eyes open, quickly shutting them back when a bright line shines in them. I turn on my side, opening them again.

"A-Alek," I stutter. He sits on a chair next to whatever I'm on, his hair disheveled and his eyes tired.

His head snaps towards me, his face softening, and his body visibly relaxing. He grabs a water bottle, walking towards me. He puts his hands under my arms, helping me sit up.

That's when I notice all the stuff on my arms connecting to machines with wires. Am I in the hospital?

"Open, little one," Alek softly demands. I do as he says and he brings the water bottle to my mouth, helping me drink it. "Good girl," he praises with a smile that makes me smile too.

"Wh-what happened?" I ask, looking up into his captivating eyes.

His smile falters at my question. "You had a panic attack, love. But you're alright now." Oh.

Alek moves my legs, sitting on the side of the hospital bed, and grips my chin softly, forcing me to look back at him. He leans down, kissing me really softly as if I might fall apart if he's too hard.

"How l-long have I b-been passed out?" I question when he pulls away.

"About an hour," he answers. "Everyone's waiting outside," he informs.

I give him a pointed look that only makes him chuckle. "W-well let them i-in, meanie."

He groans, standing up off the bed and walking to the door, opening it. I hear Alek tell everyone to be calm before he lets them enter.

I also hear my father tell him to fuck off.

He's the first one to enter, walking to my bed and leaning down to give me a kiss on the forehead. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" He asks.

"Mhm, I'm g-good," I reply, giving him a smile.

He's then pushed away by Leo, who pulls me into a suffocating hug. Then Jax who gives me a kiss on the forehead too. Nico and Gio give me a kiss on both my cheeks at the same time which was so adorable.

The twins enter the room, looking back at Alek and glaring at him.

"I brought you your stuffies, fiore," Atticus says, handing me Olaf and Pascal.

I give him a huge smile in return. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He puts his hand on Lennox's back, pushing him forward.

Lennox glances at me, looking back at Atticus who motions for him to go ahead.

"I brought you these," he says, handing me a small bouquet of flowers that was hidden behind his back. "And these," he adds after Atticus hit him on the arm. Bunny ears are held in his other hand but this time they're light pink instead of white.

My smile widens ten times more. "Aww, thank you, Lenny."

"You're welcome, bunny," he says, placing the bunny ears on my head.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 964

(U・x・U)

Aᴛᴛɪᴄᴜs ᴀɴᴅ Lᴇɴɴᴏx ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.

...

Fᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴛ? Mɪɴᴇs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ.

...

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍ ғᴏʀ 147ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ 5ᴋ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs!! I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ ɴɪɢʜᴛ <3

Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍ ғᴏʀ 147ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ 5ᴋ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs!! I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ  ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ ɴɪɢʜᴛ <3