𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I turned over facing Paris and looked at him seeing he was still sleep

I turned over facing Paris and looked at him seeing he was still sleep. I stared at him for a few minutes admiring how handsome he'd looked when he slept before I pecked his cheek and carefully got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and quickly used the toilet.

I washed and dried my face as I stood there in the mirror looking at myself. I walked back into the room grabbing my phone and walked out making my way downstairs. I walked inside the kitchen looking around seeing that, that was probably the most biggest part of the house besides the living room.

I walked over towards the refrigerator and opened it looking inside. I wouldn't never imagined the amount of food Paris had in his refrigerator along keeping due to the fact that he didn't eat much. I've only seen him eat small portions of food but this was twice more than what I've ever seen him eat.

I knew that he didn't eat much because he'd said that he couldn't hold any of his food down most of the times. I also knew that he'd missed meals throughout the day on purpose but I was going to try and help with that, whether it was buying more things that he'd actually ate or even cooking it myself.

I didn't want him to not eat and without knowing what was wrong with him, I wanted to try to help getting his appetite back on track. I really wanted to know what caused him to stop wanting to eat along with what caused him to not being able to hold his food down but I knew I would have to start small. I had did some research on many symptoms and treatments and I also talked with my mom so I was gathering information between the two to figure something out.

I took out and gathered different fruits that I'd seen in his freezer along with some granola that he had on the counter. I walked towards the closet and looked inside seeing the different cooking tools, I simply grabbed everything I needed before I huffed once I seen that the blender was on the top shelf.

"Why does it have to be on the very top shelf?" I asked myself, I began jumping up as I tried reaching for it before I quickly looked over hearing a footstep. I smiled as I seen Paris rubbing his eyes while he walked towards me.

"Mama, what you doing?" He asked, I stared at him as he stood there bare chested while one of his hands were inside his pants. I walked over and wrapped my arms around him, I perked my lips making him lean down connecting his with mine before I pulled away as he looked down at me. "What is you doing?"

"I'm trying to get the blender but I can't" I said looking down as I laid my head onto his chest. "It's on the top shelf"

"Whatchu' want wit' da' blender?" Paris asked walking inside the closet before he reached up grabbing the blender. "You finna make a drink or something?"