9.

Daemar " glock " Jones

" don't nobody know who shot ha? y'all ain't seen shit? " Kayla asked bouncing her leg up and down as we sat in the waiting room

" did you see who shot ha? fuck.. "

" t-bo shut up you always playing " mama smacked his leg. " excuse me.. " she said walking up to a doctor.

" you ain't seen shit? " murda asked me as i laid back in the chair with my right hand over my mouth.

" nah cuh.. niggas had on black ski mask " i shook my head.

" you remember what the ride look like? "

" a black dodge truck "

" we onnat " he nodded his head, my mama came back over standing infront of me.

" she's in surgery, she was shot in her stomach. the bullet missed her dead center by 3 inches.." she said, i shook my head standing up walking around her.

iont understand who would do this cuh.. i ain't into wit nobody and i know smiley ain't eitha..

i walked towards the elevator pushing the open button so i can go smoke. " hold up big bra im coming witchu " grimey semi-yelled running over to me. the elevator doors opened causing me to step in, he came in after me pushing the button for the garage.

-
" niggas be so pussy shooting a female cuh.. " i said sparking my wood up as i sat in my car.

" how you know it was niggas? "

" iont know.. im just assuming. smiley ain't have no beef wit nobody "

" yo bm.. " he looked at me.

" iont think alani would do sum like dis " i shook my head not even wanting to think that.. " she knows how im coming behind smiley.. she better not have nun ta do wit dis.. " i continued.

" we can keep a 24 hour watch on her if you want " he said as i passed him the wood..

" fasho fasho.. " i nodded my head leaning my seat back.

" you okay? " mama asked me as i walked over to them in the waiting room.

" im cool " i lied.. i didn't really like expressing my feelings. i felt like it made me look weak, only person i ever told my feelings to was smiley. and she ain't out hea right na so i ain't gotta explain shit ta nobody.

" where my sister at? " ash said running into the hospital with a little boy on her hip.. she came and stood next to me.

" she's in surgery " kayla answered her. ash looked at her with her eyebrows raised.

" what happened? why she hea? "

" she got shot in ha stomach at our cookout.. "

" glock where was you? " she asked looking at me.

" mane don't question me, you know i wouldn't just let something happen ta my girl cuh " i said looking at her..

" so how she get shot ? this don't make no fucking sense.. " she said walking over to the front desk.

" who is that?" Mama whispered to me while looking at ash.

" liyah's sister "

" she needa calm down before i beat ha ass.. "

" chillat ma.. " i shook my head.

" she just got outta surgery, we can go see her.. " ash said walking back over to us. everybody stood up.. " only 3 people allowed in the room. "

i got up walking to her room first.. i ain't care who else was coming. i knew i was going doe.

once i entered her room i seen her laying there wit all types of tubes connected to her followed by wires.. " im so sorry smiley " i said walking over to the side of her bed grabbing her hand.

i heard the door open, looking up i seen ash and Kayla. " awe look at my sissy " kayla cried walking over to me rubbing my back.

" i really don't understand how this shit happened.. she shouldn't be in this hospital bed like dis. " ash shook her head staring at her sister.

" nunna us understand it ash, we all confused just like you " Kayla spoke softly.

" if my sister don't make it out this room im painting this whole fucking city red.. we all we got " she said as tears formed in her eyes..

i understand where she coming from, it was always just her and smiley..

" she gone be good cuh.. we gone think positive.. " i said looking at smiley, i seen her eyes start to move as her body started to shake.. " GET A DOCTOR! " i yelled to ash, she ran out the room after she sat the baby in a chair.

a couple doctors came running in " CLEAR " one of them yelled before shocking smiley with the defibrillator..

he did it 2 more times before smiley's eyes opened as she caught her breathe.

" everyone out ! " the same doctor yelled pushing us out.

" WHY DO WE GOTTA GET OUT?! THATS MY SISTER " ash yelled with tears in her eyes, the little boy she had started to cry as she picked him up shushing him.

" this shit is crazy " i shook my head walking back to the waiting room..

Excuse any mistakes please !
It's short ikik