53🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Sacha Pyar Wahi Hai Jisme Dono Hi,
Ek Dusre Ko Khone Se Darte Ho

🎄🎠🎄Sacha Pyar Wahi Hai Jisme Dono Hi,Ek Dusre Ko Khone Se Darte Ho

Abhi pov:

"will you be the mother of my cute little munchkins? Will you grow older with me till our death? Will you be my little sweetheart for the next 6 births of mine?"I asked her with so much passion, love & admiration in me.

After uttering those words she was just staring at me with out saying yes.

Arghh...sweetheart..come on answer me damnit I can't kneel down for more time...my knee was aching like hell.

But no she is busy in ogling at my handsome face.

I can't endure more pain in my knee so I called her with my atmost patience. I glanced at her gleaming face. She was looking at me with contented look while joyful of tears are flowing from her eyes.

"sweetheart" I called her trying to be soft as I was getting angry on her for making me wait for her answer which is yes I obviously know but what is she thinking without answering me.

She didn't respond to me nd moved closer to me. She then kneel down infront of me by cupping her mouth with happiness.

She was in ecstatic when I saw her overwhelmed face. If she is this much happy when I propose her then i would gladly do the honour to propose her daily to see that big smile on her gorgeous face.😍

I was about to speak but she placed her tender finger on my lips saying..

"shoo"

"who said that you are not perfect Abhi"

She said while looking at me with so much adoration for me. I was about to speak but she didn't let me..

"let me speak Abhi" she said while removing her smooth finger from my lips nd looked into my eyes with love.

"Abhi, Everyone makes mistakes in their life. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, we say wrong things, we do wrong things but everyone is perfect in their own ways. I love you not by finding a perfect person in you but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Ok for example take me...i am not perfect either. I say stupid things sometimes. I laugh when I am not supposed to. I'm little crazy but probably won't change because you like my craziness. I too hurted you unknowingly but you accepted me as the way I'm with my imperfections, the same way i had already accepted you from our childhood. So, never say that you are imperfect...May be we have flauts in both of us but no body is perfect, no body is correct nd in the end our love is greater than that damn perfection"

I just looked at her in aww...she hold my face in her tender plams nd moved her face closer to mine nd kissed my forehead nd pulled away quickly..i didn't like it but I know she wanted to tell her bottled up feelings for me.