17; sister bonding time

Sailor

I would rather be home with my babies than at this club right now.

My sister thought that I should get out of the house without the kids. I agreed because I do but I did not want to be at no club.

"Sailor you need to unwind. Ever since you adopted the kids you've been all about the kids." I look at her "Well yeah they're my kids and I met them about 6 months ago" I say.

"I understand that but Sai you need to also take some time out for yourself. You'll go crazy if you keep living like this." Big sisters always know what to say.

"Okay, I will take more time out for myself" I smile at her.

She hands me a shot "To me time" She raises her glass "To me time" And we cheers.

Lawd I haven't drank in so long "I remember when you use to down shots without no face and now you need a chaser." My sister laughs

"I haven't drunk since 8 months ago" She hands me another shot and I take it like a champ.

"There she go" My sister claps "Two shots of the strongest drink" This girl tryna kill me.

• • •

I would say I'm drunk but that will be an understatement I am totally fucked up.

"Get it Sai! Get it Sai! Get it Sai!" My sister hypes me up as I shake my ass on this dance floor.

My shoes are off I don't even know where I put them.

My sister starts twerking with me making the crowd go wild.

Shaking Sister is what we'll call ourselves when we take this on the road.

"Saige and Sailor get y'all asses up now." I stand up seeing my brother and an upset guy that looks like Leo.

"Oh my god, you look like my boyfriend." I slur out I watch him smirk "Sai are you drunk?" My sister wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"Did you think- Did you think I'll let my sister get drunk? My little sister at that." She points to Syire "You too? Y'all making my pressure go up." I watch him rub his temple.

The guys lead us to one of the vip sections with no one around.

"I think my boyfriend has a big dick" I slur out "I do" The man says "I knew you looked familiar. You're my boyfriend. Can we like kiss?" I watch him laugh "No baby you're drunk" He tells me.

I break out into a sob "He doesn't like me anymore because I'm a drunkie" I tell my sister crying like an idiot.

"Hey! You made my sister cry! You fucking asshole" She yells at him

"Saige shut up! And Sailor stop crying!" Suddenly my tears disappeared.

I see this girl in just lingerie come up the steps looking at Leo the whole time. I don't if I'm drunk or not but I get up making my way over to him sitting in his lap.

I watch as the girl scrunches her face up at me then smiles at Leo.

"So this the reason you stopped our private dances, for this whore?" Let me tell y'all I was getting ready to tell this girl off.

"You better watch your fucking mouth when addressing my wife. Now go downstairs and do your fucking job as a bottle girl." Well, I'll be damned.

"Well that was hot" I say falling back against his shoulder like I passed out.

"Baby close your legs" He grabs my legs doing it himself.

He sits there trying to pull my dress down "Leo it doesn't go any more down" I laugh. He takes off his suit jacket resting it on my legs.

"Now how did you get in the V.I.P section?" I feel myself sobering up.

"Well, I own this club" My head snaps to him "So I was acting a fool in your club" I put my head down in embarrassment.

"Yes I was letting you have your fun then I saw some guy getting close to you. Can't let no one touch my baby." He kisses my neck

"Stoppp" We hear footsteps coming up the v.i.p section "Oh I'm sorry I thought it was empty." His eyes met with mines.

"Yeah, it's occupied. My wife and I and her siblings" The guy nods leaving the section.

"Next time you go out let's put you in a big shirt that says 'Property of my kids and Leo'" He smiles.

"Ah yes then have all the kids' names around the shirt" We both laugh.

"Y'all make me sick." My brother fake gags.

• • •

"Can't believe you lost your shoes" Leo says as he carried me to the door.

As I was getting ready to get my keys out Cole opens the door, ah yes my father.

"Mom it is past 3 am" He scolds me "And where are your shoes?" Leo puts me down in the house. "Bye guys" We tell him bye and Cole goes to lock the door.

"I'm glad you got out of the house." Cole says helping me up the steps "Thank you" I smile to myself.

He opens my room door and I see all the kids spread out all over my bed with two spaces available.

I brush my teeth and change my clothes getting into the bed with all my babies.

"I love this" Just like that I was out like a light.

i lied no spicy chapter! ha got yall

okay okay i'm sorry

but i was gonna put some drama to spice it up but everyone likes leo🙄

so i'll add some drama another way.

but leo though???? standing up for his baby or 'wife' as he call it.