[ch:2] 3

You woke up back in your room. Not in your world but the book world. Ha! Did you really you think escaped? That easy? For a moment yes.

Waking up you felt really weak. Maybe it was the aftermath of the stress and throwing up or maybe it was the fact that you didn't have anything to eat the whole day.

Regardless you got up, decided to raid the fridge. But as your marvellous luck would have it, you got lost half way. You curled up in a ball on some random hallway and started begging.
"I wanna go back home... Author.. God... Anything out there.. He-help me please "
"F/n? ... F/n Hey ya good? "
"What does it look like, dipshit!? "
"Yes you are with that attitude. Imma just leave"
"No!... Please. "

Help was sent. But it came in the worst form possible. Mark stood near your corpse like body with a bucket of popcorn. Eating it slowly and watching as you lay there helplessly.
"Please what~"
"Please help me to my room"
"Mark-sama. "
"Weebshi--"
"Call me Mark-sama "
"Taskete kudasai Mark-sama."
"Oooh~ I gonna cream my pants."
"Go to hell "

Turns out Mark Anderson and your brother, Hank Williams, are besties and after dropping you off, everyone left except Mark who stayed behind to hang.

Mark carried you back to your room from the hallway. His richass knows his way around your mansion/manor better than you do.
He then, called on the maids and butlers -which you forgot you had- to get you dinner and left.

And after some thinking and reflecting on the past few days you realized. Mark is a good guy. He may act like a horny weasel -not act he is- but still he is better than those other dumb girls and yandere btches.

-

You slept and woke up awfully late. Which meant you missed classes. You excepted at least one person to get on your case but nobody seemed to give a fvck. It was quite nice actually.

One thing that all rich btchy girl does that every quirky female protagonist seems to hate is shopping. So you decided to spend your day doing just that. Very quickly you realized it is pretty boring to shop when there was very little budget limit. You could probably get a Tesla and the only comment about it will a "Nice/Yuck" from your brother.

But hey! at least you don't have to be worried and anxious about encountering a wild yandere, out of nowhere--

"Ms. F/n?"

MOTHERFUCKE--- To be continued.

‼️Important Announcement ‼️

Holy shit this book hit 1k so fast ksnhzjembh! Like holy fuck what!? This is the quickest 1k I have ever hit! (And I have lost/deleted book with 7k)

As a celebration for hitting 1k I wanna write
A (forced/normal) Lemon or Fluff with you Fav character!
1)Pick a character and what you wanna do with them.
2) Write it down here or under their pic in "characters".

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.