Part 45

Cerise: Pokemon living everywhere in this amazing world. Brimming with energy and excitement and mystery

(We see lots of bird Pokemon before we see lugia)

Cerise: in the forest.

(We cut to the Slumbering Weald with Zacian and Zamazenta and a bunch of Pokemon inhabiting there)

Cerise: the sky.

(We see more flying type Pokemon as we see hoopa and Reshiram and Zekrom appears from one of it's rings)

Cerise: underwater.

(We see buizels and a bunch of other water type Pokemon)

Cerise: out in space.

(We see minior and rayquaza)

Cerise: no matter where you go you're bound to find Pokemon and there's one Pokemon said to contain the DNA of every other kind of Pokemon, mew.

(We see Tapu Koko before it transforms into a magnemite before transforming into Lucario and running up a visionary piece of DNA before it turns to stantler and then deerling and then kartana and then aegislash and dreepy and it continues on before turning to mew as it giggles and flies off)

Cerise: that leads me to my next point. We've picked up a high frequency signal though to come from mew.

Goh/Ash/(Y/N): Huuuuuuuuh!

Ash: woah mew. So does that mean we know where mew is?

Cerise: there's a chance it could be there.

Ash: you hear that. Now's your chance.

(Y/N): and you know what they say. "Take every chance you get"

Goh: yeah. I might be able to catch mew.

Ash: professor I want to go to see mew!

Goh: me too! I definitely want to go!

(Y/N): and me!

Cerise: I thought you'd say that so I already made travel arrangements. (Pulls out three tickets)

Ash/Goh/(Y/N): (high five each other) oh yeah!

Chloe: it's so cool. Goh this has been your dream ever since you saw mew during our Pokemon camp trip.

Goh: not just a dream. It's more of a goal.

Cerise: hold on. Chloe, what about school?

(She realises as she grabs her bag and rushes out the door as (Y/N) holds it open for her)

Chloe: see you later!

(Y/N): hope you enjoy your day Chloe. (Waves)

Chloe: (waves back) bye!

((Y/N) closes the door)

(Y/N): okay so back to mew

Ash: so here is it?

Goh: yeah where's mew.

Cerise: about that. Please Chrysa.

Chrysa: right. The only place where that high frequency signal is coming from is there (island pops up on the screen) Cero island located in a far away sea.

Ren: a mysterious island indeed (Chrysa doesn't look to happy as she's interrupted) surrounded by cliffs that keep people from entering.

Ash: oh man I'm psyched!

(Y/N): oh man another trip in Kanto oh well if we can see mew then it's all worth it.

Goh: I'm right with you.