𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗪𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.

"Did you find them?" Aria asked, swallowing as she leaned against JJ, her hands fiddling with each other

Shoupe flicked his eyes between the four, his shook his head slowly, "No."

A smile broke out on her face, she side-glanced Kiara, "So, they got away?"

Thunder crashed in the distance as they storm was still strong, they were clinging to each other like it was the end of the world, hoping for the best.

"We, uh... we lost them." Shoupe hesitated, looking down at the ground, "I'm sorry."

"You lost them?" Aria cautioned, her eyes narrowing at the officers in neon jackets, "What do you mean you lost them? Like, they're gone?"

Pope chimed in, "What are you talking about?"

Shoupe lifted his head, "They took an open boat into a tropical depression, Pope."

Kie swallowed, her vision becoming blurry with tears as she stared forward at them, "So, they're dead?"

"We don't know." He stammered.

Aria felt her heart rate rise, her body frozen as tears fell from her eyes, her usual rose colored cheeks were now a sharp red, her mouth making an "O" shape as she was in disbelief, "No. She promised me." She whispered more to herself.

"You drove them straight through the storm, man!" JJ yelled, his anger getting the best of him, "Are you kidding me? I'm gonna kill you!"

He pushed Shoupe, throwing missing punches at him as he was ripped away from the officer, " JJ, stop!" Kie begged, sobbing loudly.

"He didn't kill anyone, and you know it!" Pope scolded, his own eyes becoming glossy at the thought of their deaths.

"We're still looking for him, all right?" Shoupe concluded, watching the teens mourn.

Anna and Micheal were the first ones to show up, wrapping their arms around Kiara as she cried, the Heyward's were the next to come, holding Pope tightly.

Victor and Belle ran into the tents, him patting Shoupe's back for all of his hard work. All eyes had been on him, Aria shook her head as he came closer to her.

"Don't you dare." She pointed her finger at him, "I don't even know who you are. You killed him. This is all your fault."

Aria nuzzled herself into to JJ, blowing off her parent's presence as she sobbed, her head being cradled by him as she ran her fingers through the back of his soft blonde hair.

Goodbyes hadn't always been easy for her, neither were they for JJ or Pope or Kiara. What mattered is that John B was innocent, and now he is dead. He brought Sarah right down with him.

In a way it was like Romeo and Juliet. Crossed lovers who were forbidden to be together but this way their story, Sarah and John B's.

Justice needed to be served for them and Sheriff Peterkin, they had to do the right thing now. It was all up to them, living on for their fallen friends.

𝙏𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣...

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲!
please read the next chapter !!