44. A Breach

After Tony's visit, a couple of days went by with nothing being heard from him, Steve or anyone else, leaving the ones inside the Raft wondering if the two had managed to reconcile and fight off the fake psychiatrist and the Winter Soldiers.

Clint was laying on his cell's bed, while Scott was playing a beat, tapping his hands on a stool. Sam was pacing up and down in his cell and Andria was leaning on the glass, watching the two guards inside the room pacing around.

Suddenly, the lights went out, making the two guards exchange wary looks. Raising their batons, they walked cautiously towards the door. As the one opened it and slowly walked out, the other threw a quick glance at Andria who smirked at him the same moment the guard that had walked out got thrown towards him with great force, knocking both of them out.

Andria's smirk widened and Sam, Scott and Clint all smiled, as Steve entered the room with a determined look on his face.

"Knew you were coming, Cap!" Scott exclaimed excitedly.
"I wasn't gonna leave my team behind," Steve said, looking at all of them.

He picked up one of the guard's access cards and walked straight towards Andria's cell. As he opened the glass door, Andria walked out only to be pulled into a hug by him.

"Good to see you too!" She chuckled.
"Think you should leave the hugs for later!" Clint joked and the two parted, but smiled at each other.

"Help me get them out so we can go get Wanda," Steve said, walking towards Sam's cell.
"Got a better idea. I'll go get Wanda, you get them out and we meet halfway," Andria said, walking towards the unconscious guards and taking the other access card and one of the batons.

"Playing the hero again?" Sam teased her and Andria shot him a glare.
"Just be careful," Steve said, as he opened Sam's cell, making Andria, who walked out of the room, roll her eyes, but chuckle, knowing that he'd never stop worrying.

Getting to the long corridor, Andria walked towards the room that Wanda had been led to.

Before she could get there, though, one guard walked out of the room and seeing her, he charged towards her, tightening his grip at his baton and yelling at the rest of the guards inside the room, warning them about her escape.

"Oh, great..." Andria rolled her eyes, but as the guard approached and went to hit her with his baton, she ducked and got behind him. She kicked the back of his knee and as the man fell to his knees, she kicked the baton out of his hand and placed her own to his neck, choking him.

"Hey!" She heard another guard yelling from behind her, but as he came closer Andria let go of the other one, who fell down unconscious, and used the baton to block his own. She kneed his crotch and disarmed him, before kneeing his head, knocking him out and moving towards the room's entrance.

Getting there, one of the three remaining guards tried to stop her from getting inside, but she kicked him backwards and entered the room.

It was circular and full of cells just like the one she had been in, but the only prisoner in there was Wanda. She sat on the floor and she had indeed been put in a straitjacket and had a shock collar around her neck.

As the three guards braced themselves and raised their batons ready to attack her, Andria shot a glance at Wanda who had a worried but also kind of relieved look at her face. As Andria turned to the three men again, she didn't wait for them to make the first move. Instead, she charged towards them, enraged by the sight of her restrained friend.

As the three men tried to attack her, Andria kicked one of them towards the other and used the baton to block the third's hit. She avoided a punch from one of them and soon managed to disarm two of the three guards.