19. 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

My brothers were sure to keep me out of the loop which was dumb because that just made them more suspicious. I didn't mind it at first. I got time to spend with Rebekah and Jeremy finding what to wear for homecoming and other things I got to show Rebekah as well that were new.

It was peaceful which I knew was a bad thing especially when I was being left out of it because if I was it meant whatever was going on was not good at all and I was right.

I woke up noticing Rebekah was nowhere to be found in my room. She usually woke me up especially today since the dance was today and she would've definitely wanted to get ready together. Before panicking I headed downstairs to see everyone in the library surrounding a dead body that happened to be Mikael.

My heart sank when I saw him on the floor daggered. The man I had made sure was put away for good after tormenting all of us was back. The one person I had actually feared all my life was in my house.

My first instinct was to shout but Damon was already in front of me covering my mouth. Rebekah was on the phone with Klaus I'm guessing after the news Elena dropped on her the night before made her turn on their side.

I couldn't stop her from being angry. She had every right to be but I knew her and I knew she was going to regret this which is why I needed to stop it.

Damon just signaled me to follow him all the way to the farthest hallway where Klaus wouldn't be able to listen to our conversation. I needed to play along. That was the only way I was going to be able to hijack their plan.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I exclaimed but still kept my voice down not wanting to ruin their plan just yet.

"Papa original has volunteered to kill Klaus" he replied confidently.

"You are out of your mind right? You can't trust him plus Klaus will kill you the moment he finds out "I thought that by now Damon should've learned that Klaus was always one step ahead.

I didn't know if Rebekah was out of her mind as well knowing that her brother would outsmart them all.

"That's why we have everyone on our side" Damon continued to defend.

"You never realize how bad your plans actually are do you? Whatever Damon do whatever you want but I'm not helping you with this"

"Never expected you to" he shrugged, making me sigh.

"You are all screwed" I scoffed and walked away storming to my room.

I knew Klaus would be a step ahead, he always was when it came to Michael. I wasn't worried about that, what I was worried about was how I was going to be left out of the whole plan of course and I worried that because of that very reason Klaus would fail.