Truth willout

Jamie called me to meet up for drinks so obviously I went.
"Hey J." I smiled and kissed both his cheeks before sitting down.

"Hey Bells, you alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm good. Ooh, red wine."

"I do know you pretty well at this point. How are you and Mytt?"

"We're good." I blushed a little. "Obviously we had a great time in Ibiza and we've been going on quite a few dates in the past week. What's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've got that look on your face that you get when you know something." I paused and watched his reaction. "J... why did you invite me out to drinks?"

"Sam cheated on Tiff."

"It's not cheating if they aren't together anymore."

"No Bella, you're not understanding what I'm saying. Sam cheated on Tiff."

I took a second to process everything. "Holy shit. How do you know?"

"Well Millie said that the girl he supposedly kissed is her friend and she heard her say that they kissed." Jamie explained. "But Sam did tell me something about kissing a girl."

"He went head to head with Lucy fucking Watson." I chuckled wryly. "I love the lad but if he's actually done this, he's fucked. I love Lucy, she's a good friend of mine, but she will destroy him and I'm not sure how I can stand by Sammy when he's dug himself a grave."

"Yeah." Jamie brushed his hair back with his fingers. "He's not in a good spot now."

"I don't know how I can carry on being his best mate because I'm not doing that to Tiff and Lucy." I sighed and leaned back in my chair. "God you lads always get yourself in it don't you? Fucking hell."

"Yeah so I don't really know what to do now."

"Part of me really wishes you didn't tell me."

He furrowed his brows slightly. "Why?"

"Because yes Sammy's my best friend but Lucy and Tiff are also very good friends of mine. If this shit is true, Tiff needs to know but Sam will have made a right dick of both of them." I sighed and took a sip of my drink.

"The thing is, I don't want to throw Sam under the bus because he's my boy but it's kind of out of our control to an extent."

"What do you mean?"

"Millie knows so she promised not to say anything but, like, we all know how quickly shit spreads around here."

"Sam's fucked it."

Alex was taking me out on another date but he said to dress up extra fancy which made me a little nervous but I did it anyway.