Chapter 1

Hatori's POV :

Myself, Hatori Shoma. The family doctor and a member of the famous Shoma clan. I am 26 years old. I am currently working as the Head surgeon of International Teito Hospital. I am an oncologist. I am a single man. 

Wait... single doesn't mean girls don't stay with me or something. I am a working man. I have so many things to take care. So I don't have the time to think about my love life. And most importantly, I never met someone, for whom I felt any kind of feelings. So basically I am waiting for that person to come in my life.

Today is 1st July. I am currently waiting inside my cabin. I am quite tensed right now. Well... no... tensed is not the right word. I am quite irritated. 

I am going to have junior head surgeon for the very first time. Two of new surgeon are going to join today. One of them is cardiologist and the other one is neurologist. 

They must be here at 10 am. But its already 10.45 am. But there is no clue of them. 

It was irritating me. Because as the time going, my nervousness is increasing. It's really quite nerve racking having kohai at work for the very first time. And also knowing that they will be working under my command.

"God Knows where they are!!", I sighed as I started to do my paper works while waiting for those idiots.

Lindo's POV :

Myself Lindo Tacchibana. I am 21 years old. I am the vampire prince of the vampire kingdom. But my father died a while ago. Right now, I am a member of Famous Tacchibana family. And I stay with my mom and my only sister. 

I studied in Japan to get my Medical Degree. Then I worked as a surgeon in Tokyo for a year. Then my grandpa asked me to go USA and do a Ph.D on cardiology. I got my Ph.D and came back to Japan recently. And my mother suggested me to join The International Teito Hospital. And I got a job as soon as I applied as the head Cardiologist. 

I am currently single. But not looking for anyone. I think that, if there is something as soulmates, they'll eventually come in my life. I don't need to look for them. More that I am soo busy with my works and my career. So I don't have time for my love life.

Today is 1st July. My joining day in International Teito Hospital as the head cardiologist. And right now I am patiently waiting for my Taxi to arrive.

"GOD!! I'm already late. Really not a good way to start my job", I sighed as I ran my hand through my red hair.

 Really not a good way to start my job", I sighed as I ran my hand through my red hair

Ashuu's POV :

Myself Ashaina Koumi. I am an ordinary girl, whose parent's left her when she was fifteen. I was born and grew up in Canada, even though my parents were from Japan. I got my MBBS degree from an ordinary medical collage in Canada. Then my uncle asked me to participate the Ph.D program in USA working under him. So I accepted the offer anyway.

I got my Ph.D on Neurology and decided to come back to my homeland. And I got here just half and hour ago. 

I decided to apply for job in International Teito Hospital. And luckily I got the job as the head Neurologist. 

I am currently 20 years old single woman. I am single because I don't like interacting with people that much. But I am trying my best to get out from my current state and mix up with people.

Today is the day of my joining and I'm already late. 

Currently I am trying to ask people for the direction. And I can't find anyone who understands English. Poor me!! Walking with this much bags and things is also tiring. It's only 10 in the morning and I'm already exhausted. But I have to get to the hospital before 11.

"GOD!! I am going to be late for my very first day. Please help me!!", I yelled looking at the sky. I hope I don't make my first day at my job and Japan worse by getting there late. I sighed and trying to call a taxi.

 I sighed and trying to call a taxi