feminist art

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

oh my archon's i should have finished that damn project when i had the time to.

you sat next to xiao with the piece laying on the table. the both of you looked absolutely worn out , dark circles under their eyes and hair slightly messy. you wore grey sweatpants and a white shirt while xiao kept the same outfit he wore at the party.

"alright , i hope all of you have the projects completed. if you haven't , please er... see me after class." professor albert said. his eyes glanced over to you , then to the project lay in front of you. he smiled. "please come over and place the finished works onto my table one by one."

the students got up and submitted their work quietly , the teacher waved to a few girls that were passing by with his usual creepy-looking smirk. xiao stood behind you with his own work in hand.

the moment you placed the sheet metal onto the table , albert visibly brightened up. "oh y/n ! lookin tired like usual huh ?"

you forced a smile. "ahah.... great observation." the tone in your voice was so dry that it made even author's next-door neighbors uncooked chicken somewhat moist.

please don't make him bother me more please don't make him bother me more-

he let out a hearty laugh and stood up. placing a hand on your shoulder with a concerningly-possessive grip , he opened his mouth to speak. "make sure to get that good rest y/n. sleeping could help you keep those attractiv- i mean youthful features." you inwardly cringed and attempted to shake away from his grip. "i'll make sure to get enough sleep teach. now uhm.... can you like get your hand off my shoulder ? i prefer keeping my personal space." you said. it was as if the words were laced with poison , e/c eyes stabbing into albert's face. he nodded awkwardly. "well of course ! just tryna be close with my students of course."

what a creep.

you walked off and huffed profusely. "alright , next student turn it in please !" his voice called out.

the audacity of some men. like ningguang says , "men aren't worth your time dear."

xiao was right behind you with his hands in pockets. the two of you sat down back to your respective seats. he nudged you on the side.

"what ?"

"looks like a certain teacher has the hots for you." he said. you rolled your eyes to his statement , gently nudging him back. "whatever.... he's too creepy and ugly anyway. and he's like that to literally every other girl bro. mans just wants to fuck or something." xiao leaned his head on the table. "good thing i'm not creepy or ugly."