🍿Movie Screen🍿

Smut

Public sex, riding
————————————————

This one is chaotic because my stomach hurts and I can't focus properly..so I'm really sorry if it's bad.

"CLAY COME ON!" George shouted from the front door.

"IM COMING!" Clay shouted back. Clay rushed out his room and stopped directly in front of George with a smile. Inches apart as George shook his head and stepped out of the way handing him the keys before shutting the door and locking it.

"You're so bloody slow!" George shouted as he hopped into the passenger seat. Clay jogged tot he driver side and quickly hopped in.

"Well I'm sorry you didn't tell me this before hand!" Clay said, starting the car as George giggled.

~Time Skip~

George bounced around in his seat as they pulled into the parking lot of the cinema.

"Calm down hyper ball." Clay chuckled, pulling into a parking spot.

"Im just excited we are finally getting out! We haven't gone anywhere in like wot? Two months?"

"About that yeah." Clay said nodding his head. George quickly unbuckled his seat belt and rushed out the car, slamming the door. Clay followed behind. 

"Did you call Karl?" Clay asked as he threw his arm around the brunets shoulder.

"They said they aren't coming." George said with a sad tone as he interlocked their fingers. Clay tilted his head, resting the side of his head on top of George's.

"It's okay, more popcorn for us."

George giggled as he looked up at the blond, scrunching his nose.

~time skip~

"It's cold in here." George whispered to Clay, in the half empty room.  Clay chuckled, quickly removing his hoodie and hanging it to George.

"You're an absolute dork." Clay whispered. George shifted around in his seat with a light smile plastered on his face.

After a little bit, people started filling into the room as the AD's began rolling on the big screen.

"Dream?" George whispered as he uncomfortably shifted in his seat. Clay hummed.

"Never mind."

Clay nodded and started eating popcorn.

~minutes later~

"George?" Clay whispered, George hummed which sounded more like a whine.

"You keep squirming around is something wrong?"

George shook his head. Clay shrugged it off. That was until he heard the man whimper. His attention brought to the brunet who was rubbing his thighs together. Clay chuckled looking back forward at the screen, ignoring the rising boner in his pants. George mumbled something that Clay couldn't quit make out causing him to lean to the side.

"What was that babes?" He whispered in a seductive tone.

"MmmMm~"

Clay lightly chuckled. He grabbed the brunets wrists and patted his thigh. George immediately stood up and sat on his lap facing the screen.

"Don't. You. Dare. Move." Clay spoke right in his ear. George bit his lip and scooted himself back with a whimper.

"C-Clay~" George quietly moaned. Clay smirked as he threw himself back with a groan.

~few minutes later~

"mM~! Fuck! Cl-ay~" George spoke quietly as his hips started rolling. Clay quickly sat up and held his hips down.

"I told you not to move didn't I?"

"Clay I ca-n't!" He whispered/shouted.

Clay kept his eyes on the movie. George mumbled something again as he managed to roll his hips a little.

"George Davidson."

George's breath grew shaky.

"Clayton."

Clay bucked his hips up earning a slightly loud moan from George who quickly covered his mouth.

"Such a loud mouth. Couldn't even be quiet rubbing your thighs together?"

George moaned.

"P-please?"

"Please what? I need real answers darling~"

George looked around making sure nobody was looking at them before he started bouncing. Clay quickly stopped him.

"Georgie."

"Please Clay ill be quiet?"

"You expect me to believe you after you been loud from rubbing your thighs together? I know how vocal you can get. Or do you like the idea of being caught?"

George looked away in embarrassment.

"Such a filthy slut."

George bit his lip as he groaned.

"I'll show you I can be quiet."

"Prove it."

George turned around and unbuckled clays belt before sliding his pants down a bit along with his boxers. George pulled his pants and boxers down before turning around and facing the screen as he slowly lowered himself.

"Mm~!"

"Quiet." Clay reminded him.

George nodded

I'm cutting this one short because I'm growing a bit bored but I'll do a pt 2.

BYE BYE