32

♡ Krua's POV ♡

Krua showed Garlsie's text to her mom and sent Jimin a screenshot that same evening and they had already been texting each other about it.

Jimin ❤
She treated the situation
as if it was nothing. "You
got an apology so that
should be enough for you
lol" like, HUH?

Me
Exactly

Jimin ❤
And not to mention it's
even more sus that she
suddenly remembered
she's "busy" after you said
you guys can talk at a public
palace

Jimin
PLACE I MEANT PLACE
💀💀

Me
HAHAHA 😂

Me
I kinda want to
know what she had to
say tho

Jimin
me too honestly

Me
Yep!

Me
so I saw you at the cafeteria
with your new friends today
😊

Jimin ❤
Yaaaa!! They're really
funny! Older than me,
but we get along pretty
well 😌

Jimin and Krua continued to talk about their day to each other over text.

The Next Day

♡ Krua's POV ♡

Oceania, Marika and Chyna weren't here yet so Krua and Sashe were chatting alone at the other side of the classroom.

"How did you feel when he showed it to you?" Sashe asked. Krua was still a bit shy as she just met Sashe so she talked in a soft tone while covering her mouth and a smile on her face, "I was so embarrassed."

She then moved her hand away. "I wanted to confess to him, but not that way. And that was just a practice confession letter. But he still liked it."

Sashe said, "that's adorable. Do you think you can help me confess to my crush?" Krua leaned in closer and asked, "who's your crush?" Sashe looked around before turning back to Krua and said, "Jungkook."

"Aw, really? Do the other girls know? Krua asked and Sashe responded, "nope, not yet. When I transferred here a few months ago I didn't like him at first but you know how it goes."

Krua smiled and said, "definitely. So, do you wanna write him a letter or talk to him in person?" Sashe replied, "I wanna write a letter. But I'm not confessing just yet, I wanna ask him out on like, a study date or something. And if he does say yes, I was thinking maybe you can help me write him short notes everyday?"

Krua clasped her hands together at arm level in excitement and said, "I'd love to." Sashe responded, "thank you!-- Oh look, here he comes."

♡ Jungkook's POV ♡

Jungkook had just arrived at school and walked to his homeroom. He gave his two male classmates that were at the door a bro-hug before he walked to his desk. Eunwoo usually arrived mintues before first period, although yesterday he came during.

As Jungkook sat at his desk, he looked at Krua who was hanging out with Sashe at the other side of the classroom. He knew Krua was already dating someone, but that didn't stop him from being attracted to her, and not just physically.

Sashe suddenly approached him and said, "hey Jungkook." Jungkook immediately looked up the her. He didn't even notice when she was coming because he was busy staring at Krua while also lost in thought.

"Oh, h--hey Sashe." He replied before clearing his throat. It was very obvious that he had been staring, but Sashe didn't bring it up and asked, "I was wondering.... are you interested in Krua?"

Jungkook put his hand on his forehead while looking at Sashe and said, "it shows?" Sashe mentioned, "I saw you staring, and yesterday too."

Jungkook replied, "okay, I wanted to ask her to hang, but she already has someone." Sashe said, "um, so, that's what I came to talk to you about. I wanted to apologize for the misunderstanding yesterday."

Jungkook became confused. "what misunderstanding?" Sashe took a seat at the desk next to Jungkook then spoke, "yesterday the girls from another class that I usually hang out with, one of them wanted to 'mess with the new girl'."

"I'm confused." Jungkook said. Sashe continued to explain, "basically she told Krua to stay away from you because she has a crush on you so Krua only told you she's dating someone so she isn't involved in any 'drama'."

Jungkook questioned, "how do you know this?" Sashe answered, "because I came in after and asked her what the girl was talking to her about. Listen-- Jungkook please try talking to Krua again. I know those girls and the only reason they come into our homeroom is because of me, so it's my fault, I wanna make things right again."

Jungkook looked over at Krua, she was looking over at them, but turned away and looked back down at her phone she was holding. Jungkook looked back at Sashe and asked, "did you tell Krua about the misunderstanding?"

Sashe replied excitedly, "yes, of course. That's why I wanna surprise her now that we got this misunderstanding cleared and you both wanna get to know each other."

Jungkook looked over at Krua again, she was using her phone. He then looked back at Sashe and asked in a quiet tone, "what's the surprise?"

Sashe didn't stop smiling while she said, "you know how Krua loves writing? How romantic will it be to send letters to each other? You write her a letter and she'll write one back to you, that's how you two will communicate!"

Jungkook responded, "I like the idea, but wouldn't we have to hang out with each other in person some time?" Sashe answered, "yeah-- of course. Eventually you can ask her out on a real date in one of your letters, isn't that romantic?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile in response. Sashe said excitedly, "yay! I'll go back and tell her I cleared up the misunderstanding, but don't worry, I won't mention the surprise." She then winked before she got up and walked back to Krua.

Jungkook watched along. Sashe said to Krua loud enough for him to hear, "he said yes!" Krua's face lit up with excitement and said, "yay!" She hugged Sashe, the two excitedly jumping around together.

Jungkook thought that Krua probably told Sashe to talk to him for her and Sashe returned to Krua with the good news.

He thought Krua liked him.