Thirty- Four

A/N: The kirishima story is out :) but please if you do feel uncomfortable with reading it at anytime stop or pace yourself. It's gonna be darker then my others sense it's mainly angst❤️‍🔥

 It's gonna be darker then my others sense it's mainly angst❤️‍🔥

         Shinsou left early for his protroll. After seeing what he did yesterday I continued to get butterflies around him... it was probably good he left, so I could keep sane of course.

Though I did feel a bit lonely...

I looked in his closet for clothes. I came across a white button up shirt. I put it on only buttoning the middle and I slipped on some gray sweats I found in his dresser.

Meow....

I peeked into the kitchen to find jinx and pixe.

I smiled down at the two felines as they cried out for food. I noticed Shinsou didn't feed them before he left... which was the first.

Was he trusting me with them? Or did he honestly forget...

nonetheless I walked around the Kitchen island and looked through the cabinets for cat food.

"Ouuu caned, he must really love you guys." I chuckled. On the side it read, ¥7.99

¥7.99 a can was expensive. I myself would never pick it up knowing in America the canned cat food was at least 39 cents. I got off my top toes and peeled back the tab before dumping it in their bowls.

"I don't know how much he gives you guys but I guess it's a buffet today!"  They ran up and began eating.

I think this was the first time he's left me alone, alone in his apartment since the incident.

Cool Y/N... just don't break anything, I doubt he'd be mad but just don't.

I felt cooped. I guess he wanted me to stay here? Until he got back? He didn't wake me up with him.

What time is he getting back?

Whatever...

I walked around. I touched the books on the shelves, does he actually read these?

I watered his plants on the balcony and in the living room. I picked up his room seeing it was a bit messy, mostly due to me. which led to me cleaning his bathroom... then wiping everything down in the kitchen...

As I opened the cabinet to put a spoon away I found a small booklet.

It had printed skulls on it which felt off to me... Shinsou looked like a dark person but he honestly wasn't... Why would he ever pick this up?

I pulled out the book and slipped down onto the wood floor below me.

You shouldn't be snooping...

It's not snooping, I just- I wanna know what it's about.

That's called snooping you dumb bitch, you're in this man's business for what?