~Satan~The Cynical Fourth Born~Pt. 1

Overview: one angry boi and one bottom in a room omg will they kiss?! CW: rough, rough, rough, rough- safe words(actually being used), pain, derogatory words, shame kink, name-calling kink, controlling (but only in bed ;))

"I can't believe it! The nerve of this man! Just because my room is messy doesn't mean I should have to reorganize it AND this storeroom!! He just flaunts whatever authority he thinks he has over all his brothers because he's tHe oLdEst!! I want to shove my foot up his ass so far he'll be tasting it next week!!" You reached out hesitantly before withdrawing your hand for the fifth time. 

Satan had been ranting for a while now, and the news you were to bring to him from Lucifer wasn't something he'd like. Perhaps if you helped him with the storeroom, you could break the news as he cleaned his own room? That should work. "H-Hey Satan! I've come to help you *achoo!* I've come to help you clean!" He turned to smile at you as though he hadn't been yelling at a wall for half an hour.

"Oh, it's you! I'm glad, if one of these stacks fell on me, there'd be no one to dig me out for hours." You tied a cloth around your nose and mouth and rolled up your sleeves with a determined glare. "Let's fix a bitch, Satan." He rolled up his sleeves, assuming the same determined expression. "Fix her real good."

After shoving the contents of the room to the cleanest corner, you both mopped the floor until it shone, and then Satan reorganized the boxes by content as you wiped down the windows. It only took a couple hours to finish the room together, and you surveyed your handiwork from the doorway. "Only one room left to do, right Satan?"

He smiled at you as he pulled off the cloth mask. "I'd feel bad roping you into ALL of my tasks, but why not just keep me company as I clean." You nodded, dreading the moment you'd have to tell him about his third task. "Um... Satan, I have something to tell you." He held the door open for you and shut it as soon as you were both inside. "What is it?"

"Lucifer... wants you to take care of the new transfer student's paperwork after you're done cleaning..." He wasn't facing you, but the rage seemed to radiate off him in waves. Knowing exactly what he would do next, you jumped to shield the wall with your arms outstretched. His fist stopped barely an inch away from your face as you flinched. 

"Please- don't break the wall- you know it'll only make everything worse-" He sighed, letting his fist fall to his side. You approached him, gently hugging his arm. "Maybe you should think of another way to vent your anger?" A hand grabbed your face roughly, jerking you upwards. The next thing you knew, his tongue was in your mouth. The space between you two closed, and your face was oh so hot. 

It was so warm, like your brain was melting and you couldn't think of anything to say or do. He broke the kiss to let you breathe, leaving you lightheaded and swaying where you stood. "That helped, I suppose. I think I'll take it a bit further though." You leaned against his chest to catch your breathe, and felt him stroke your head. "Can I take out my anger on you?"

"...Yeah." He grabbed you and tossed you on the bed, shoving the books off the end and leaning over your body. His eyes seemed unfocused as he pulled his collar open, and you grabbed his face with both hands. "Satan. How do I know that you won't lose control and literally break me?" He kissed your hand. "Say red if I need to stop, yellow to slow down." You nodded, lowering your hands. 

His demon form was quite chaotic for one who seemed so refined. His shirt was gone, and the tail flicked through the air behind him like a whip before winding around your wrists and pinning them above your head. You looked straight into the emeralds he called eyes, feeling his hands travel up your sides before literally ripping your top off your body. 

(can i get an f in the chat for your favorite shirt, rest in closet heaven u_u)

Your sides stung slightly as the fabric pulled at your skin, and your lower garments went in a similar fashion. It didn't take long for you to be bare beneath him. He grabbed your hips as he licked at your neck before biting down. It hurt. It hurt bad. But for some unimaginable reason, it felt good too. As his teeth slid out of your skin, you were in absolute bliss. He licked and bit at your collarbones and shoulders, working his way down to your nipples. which are there regardless of gender cough cough

He sucked on one roughly, twiddling and pinching the other as you squirmed beneath him. Content with your upper half, he sat back and unzipped his fly, slipping his length out but keeping the pants on. You slipped your hand out of the clamp of his tail to reach for his waistband, but he picked you up before you could.

You straddled his lap as he gripped your waist and shifted you slightly, not even giving you time to register the feeling of his tip on your opening before he slammed you down on his cock. You screamed as the pain shot through your legs and torso, tears streaming down your cheeks as you hissed out, "Red" before digging your nails into his shoulder to distract from the pain.

His hands slipped off your waist, and he didn't move a muscle. You had to push yourself off of him, flopping down on the bed, chest heaving. The pain hadn't dulled yet, and the tears that ran down your cheeks didn't stop even after you squeezed your eyes shut. You opened one eye as the bed moved, watching him zip up his pants and walk stiffly out of the room.

You didn't stop him.

A few minutes passed before you heard a loud gasp and footsteps running away from you. The same footsteps came back to the doorway, revealing none other than Asmo, barely dressed. His hair was hastily wrapped in a towel, and he rushed towards you with a box in his hands. "Oh sweetie, are you ok?!" You felt a slightly cold towel press against your lower regions, numbing the pain slightly. Another towel went on your forehead, and he wiped your tears away with a tissue.

The entire time Asmo bustled around, tucking you into the bed and cleaning you up, Satan stood stiffly at the doorway, watching you. Asmo finished up, patting the bed beside you as he stood. "Call me if you need anything , alright honeybunch? Anything at all." He spun around to face Satan. "And you. No more of anything for a little bit, ok?" With those words, he disappeared out into the hall.

Satan didn't move, and you felt your eyes closing no matter how much you willed them to stay open. Some time after you fell asleep, he left.

So that's part 1 uhhh- Let's talk safewords. Yes, it's common in BDSM but like- its use doesn't exclude anything else- like you can even have safewords outside of sexual activity. An example of this is going to a bar with a friend. Sometimes, weird people approach you and you feel unsafe leaving with them knowing it's because of them. Having a casual word or phrase can signal between you two to make up a coordinated excuse.

Vanilla with a virgin is another good example. Also just doing it rough, as you can see. It's a good idea to set a safeword before ANY sexual activity, because when you trust someone else with your body, you can never be too cautious.