{Chapter 85} Question (be honest)

I have a question, be honest, take your time to answer, don't feel rushed, you can answer however you would like to answer, it can be short, but it can also be a long story time, it doesn't matter.
(There might be some people who don't even have an answer)
Just be honest and think of it.

You keep telling yourself that you can't shift just because you haven't done it yet, (many of y'all haven't shifted, like yes I noticed 🤨)

But what's stopping you?
Who's stopping you?

I'm not stopping you, no one on my page or in my book will stop you, and the universe isn't stopping you either.
Explain it to me, again, take your time, you don't need to have an answer, you don't need to explain if you don't feel comfortable with it, just do what feels right on this moment.

When you're done look at what you wrote, think about it, is it true? Does it make sense? Is it confusing? Will it actually stop you? Or is it just an illusion?

Shifting isn't impossible my love, it may take time, but that doesn't mean that you're not able to shift to your desired reality.
Imagining missing out on all those amazing memories you could have made, you've been so strong, mentally and physically, you haven't seem to have given up yet, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this.

I love you and I'm always here for you, if you want to talk you can always message me, and if not on Wattpad you can talk to me on Instagram: @ ohmyarethosehands
I'm available most of the time on there, and don't worry, you're not disturbing me at all.

I care about you and you should too, you're such an amazing human being, remember that.
I love you, have a great day/night/evening/etc.

(Probably made many grammar mistakes, I'm sorry, it's late and I'm not that focused on fixing my mistakes rn)