🔒love locked🔒

Fluff
———————————————————————-

Nothing can compare to when you and your lover, your partner in crime buys a lock and a key to write your initials on and add it to the metal gate on a bridge filled with hundreds of other locks, throwing the key into the water. Never to be unlocked.

There George and Clay stood. The two travelers that traveled the world ended up in the one and only place that held the bridge filled of love locks. As Clay sat down writing their initials on this lock, George admired the hundreds maybe thousands of locks. It warmed his melting heart.

"There." Clay said softly lifting up the lock to George letting him take it. George smiled happily taking the lock out of his long slim fingers. His hands shaking as he gripped the lock as he searched for a spot to lock in on. He frowned as number one, there was so many locks so it would be highly impossible to find an empty spot and two, he was too short to reach to the taller bit of the wall which was covered too anyway.

"There's a spot right there." Clay said pointing to a spot in the middle of the bridge directly in the middle. George's face turned bright as he skipped in front of Clay earning a light chuckle from him as his fingers brushed against his waist. George tried to give Clay the lock only for him to deny it as he wanted George to have the glory of locking their lock onto this art. George smiled nudging him a little before getting on his tippy toes and locking the lock into the spot. He felt a weight he didn't know he had disappear. He sighed landing flat on his feet. He stepped back into clays arms. They admired the wall of locks.

"Too bad Paris removed theirs." George mumbled. Clay chuckled.

"They called this art ugly." George pouted.

"Well it did end up making one of the walls fall into the water from the weight." Clay said nuzzling his chin on top of George's head. George giggled. As they admired the wall some more Clay took the key out of his pocket and tossed it over the side and watched as it flipping into the water making a splash noise.

"We should do this everywhere we go babe."  George said as he zoned out staring at the water leaning his body side to side as dream's arms wrapped around him.

"Yeah?" Clay said slightly leaning his head down to George's neck. George tilted his head slightly.

"I think we should even go to Paris and do it just to aggravate them."

Clay chuckled.

"Babe that was back in like 2015."

"So?"

Clay chuckled again. As they admire the wall on last time before walking back to their mini van and sighing as they climbed in.

"I really like this place." George said leaning against the car window.

"m, yeah it's pretty."

"Sure is."

"Not as pretty as you~" Clay said giving George a burning smile that melted his heart. George leaned towards him connecting their lips. George pulled away with a smile winking at Clay. Clay chuckled as he started the van. They took one last glance before driving off.

They never knew what happened to that lock after they left. Wether it stayed? Was removed? The only way to know was the try to find it in the entire filled wall of locks. Highly impossible.

That's why they threw the key into the water. So even if they did ever break up? Or if something happened to the other they could always go back to that moment and remember the happiness that overcame them. Like a photograph. As that moment when time froze.

They weren't sure if they'd ever even come back. But they knew one thing, it was a lovely moment that will live on forever~

This is a short chap :)