🎀Bowtie🎀

Smut

WARNING: feminine Karl????

Degrading, thigh riding, over stimulating,
——————————————————

There Karl stood. Staring at himself in the mirror wondering

Why?

He spun around giving himself a giggle as his skirt flowed up a bit. He slid down in front of his long mirror, spreading his legs out as he crawled forward. He whimpered as he noticed the tent in his boxers...

He flustered himself...

He jumped when his phone buzzed. Reaching over and grabbing it.

Sappy babe..
    I have Alex with me! Be home in 5!

Karl panicked. He threw his phone behind him on the bed, pushing himself up and sliding the skirt off. He quickly pulled his sweatpants up and threw the skirt into the closet. Fixing himself before he slid under the covers hearing the front door open.

"Babe?" Sapnap called through the house.

"Hold on." Sapnap said, holding a hand out to Quackity. He ran up the stairs and into their room. A smile spread across his face.

"Karl?"

Karl hummed lifting his head up. Sapnap chuckled.

"Alex is here!" Sapnap whispered. Karl nodded and laid his head back down.

"WHERES MY FIANCÉ!" Quackity shouted, running into the room and jumping on top of Karl. Karl whined and pushed Quackity off.

"Karl we will be downstairs if you need us. Dream and George went out shopping."

Karl nodded and waved them off.

Minutes later

Karl made sure he was clear. He peaked out the room before quietly shutting the door and skipping to the closet. He pulled out the skirt and quickly slid his sweatpants off. He slid the skirt up, pulling it down a bit as he pulled it a bit too high. He slightly lifted his sweater as he held his hands in front of him and bumped his butt up. He giggled, grabbing his phone and taking a picture. As he stared over the photo, he looked back at himself.

What would Sapnap say?

His body weakened as he heard a knock at the door. He trumbled to the door.

"DON'T COME IN!!" He quickly pushed himself against the door.

"Oh-sorry. Is everything alright?"

Karl bit his nail.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine!"

"George and Dream just got back and George wanted to show you something."

"Give me two minutes!"

With that Karl hurried and slid the skirt off, pulling up his sweatpants and throwing the skirt in the closet. He fixed himself up with a sigh before exiting the room. He leaned over the railing at the group in the living room.