⛽️Gas pump⛽️

Smut

Praise, public (ish), hair pulling, overstim
—————————————————————————

"Fuck!"

George noticed his gas tank was half empty. He slightly panicked as it was pitch black and he was in the middle of nowhere. Tears formed in his eyes at the thought of being stranded in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by woods. He'd watch plenty of horror movies to know the worst that could happen.

Suddenly, his worries were pushed away as he saw a bright flickering light. He bounced in his seat begging that his car could make it. He let out a "thank you" as he approached the abandoned looking gas station. It was hella empty. No cars, no people- except for one. He pulled his car next to a pump and looked around. He got chills.

He noticed the person standing behind the counter, scratching off scratch off. He looked extremely bored. George sighed, praying he wouldn't get slaughtered as he exited his car and slowly walked into the station. A bell rang causing the man to lift his head. His eyes wide and he looked scared. Though, his look faded into relief as he scanned George. George slowly stepped up to the counter. He was greeted with a beautiful smile.

George cleared his throat.

"Uh-um, gas on pump 1 please?" George said, sliding the man money. He nodded and opened up the register, placing the money in. He did his thing and nodded at George. George nodded back and quickly exited then station.

Wot the actual hell..

He stared at the pump, confused. It was very much falling apart, he was worried no gas would even come out. He pulled the nozzle and pulled it in the thing. He grew frustrated as the button was stuck. He stomped his foot, looking back up at the man behind the counter, he had his arms crossed and staring at George. George bit his lip as goosebumps covered his body.

I'm going to die. Yep, I die today.

He closed his eyes as he heard the station doors open.

"Need help?"

George opened his eyes. His voice sounded very friendly, it gave George butterflies. He nodded, stepping back from the nozzle, letting the worker step in to help. As he was fixing it, George couldn't help but notice his features.

His dashing forest green eyes that sparkled from the flickering lights. His wavy, sweating dirty blond hair that slightly curled in the back. His light colored freckles that covered his cheeks and some of his forehead. His lips, so perfect, so plump, kissable. His eyes slowly moved down. He read the name tag- Dream.

"Alright, there you go." He said, turning around and looking down at George who was zoned out. He waved his hand in front of George causing him to blink his eyes as he shook his head.

"S-Sorry..uhh Dream?"

He looked down at his name tag and chuckled, looking back up and nodding.

"Thank you." He said. Slightly smirking at him. He watched as Dream licked his lips.

Oh god how he wanted to just push up and kiss him....