33

Sashe's POV

"So, when are we gonna get started on writing the note?" Krua asked, she was now back to speaking in a soft tone.

Sashe replied, "we can do it now if you wanna." Krua nodded excitedly with a smile. Sashe said, "great, thanks Krua. I'll be right back though, I'm going to the restroom."

Krua had already sat back down and responded, "okay, I'll start writing and you'll tell me what you think when you get back." Sashe who was still standing replied, "sure thing."

Krua said, "wait, before you go, I'll use a page from this notebook for now and bring my other notebook tomorrow, the one I used to write my practice confession letters to Jimin. I don't have use for it anymore so we'll be using the pages from there instead of letting it just sit there at home."

Sashe said, "okay, sure, thanks Krua. I'll be back in a few." Krua responded, "yeah, sure." As Sashe started walking away, Krua ripped a page out of her notebook, about to start writing.

Sashe said to Jungkook as she walked by, "congratulations." Jungkook smiled and replied, "thanks." He then shyly looked over at Krua who was writing.

When Sashe was at the girls' bathroom, she took her phone out of her skirt pocket and texted Garlsie.

Me
it worked, he fell for it. Told
you I wouldn't fail

Garlsie
you better not be lying
to me

Me
I'm not 😐

Garlsie
Anyway, bye

Me
wait

Garlsie
?

Me
what about Krua's other
friends. Oceania, Chyna
and Marika

Garlsie
what abt them?

Me
we're all usually hanging
out together. Do I tell them
that I "like Jungkook"? I don't
have an excuse to tell Krua y
I don't want them knowing 😐

Garlsie
girl bye 💀 You figure
that one out yourself
I'm not paying you for
nothing

Me
Fine 😒

Sashe put her phone back into her skirt pocket before she left the girls' bathroom and returned to her homeroom. Krua was seen writing, and Jungkook was no longer in the classroom besides a few other students.

Sashe sat down next to Krua who looked at her and said happily, "you're back, I'm nearly finished." She then continued writing. Sashe started reading it then said, "sounds great so far."

"Thank you." Krua responded while she wrote. There was silence for a while as Sashe tried to make up an excuse as to why she didn't want the other girls knowing about her 'liking Jungkook.'

But she couldn't think of anything. It was too late for her anyway because the sound of the door being opened was heard, and Marika, Oceania and Chyna walked in.

They all greeted and hugged each other. Before anything else could've been said, Sashe spoke, "I have something to tell you girls." They all looked at her, letting her know they were listening.

Sashe said softly but 'excitedly', "I like Jungkook and so I asked him out." They all gasped in excitement. Chyna said with a smile, "I didn't know you like Jungkook, that's so cute."

Oceania squealed then said, "it is! First Krua, now you, I love these surprises! Congratulations girlie." She hugged Sashe for a brief moment, who also hugged her in return. Marika asked happily, "when did you ask him out?"

Sashe already hated having to talk about her 'liking Jungkook' with Krua, farless for the other girls. But of course, Sashe had to pretend she was happy and interested, and explained everything to them.

She couldn't wait until Jimin misunderstood the situation like Garlsie wanted so she could finally get her money and drop the act.

_________

♡ Jimin's POV ♡

Jimin was at the teachers' lounge, hanging out with Taehyung and Seokjin until first period began.

Suddenly, the door was opened by Jungkook who excitedly ran up to Seokjin before he said with a huge smile, "I need you to help me write love notes."

That was not what Seokjin expected to hear when Jungkook walked in. Seokjin asked with a smile, "huh? Love notes? You found your special someone?"

Jungkook replied, "even better!" He then furrowed his eyebrows and smiled slightly after realizing what he said. "Wait what? That doesn't even make sense. --Yeah, I did find someone! She likes writing and we're gonna talk to each other through notes-- help me write a note to her pleeeassse."

Seokjin looked up and began speaking while gesturing his hands, "your eyes light up like the moon, you make my heart flutter until June... okay, someone help my dear nephew out."

Jimin spoke, "I can help you out." Jungkook looked at Jimin and replied, "thank you." Taehyung said to them after checking his watch, "you guys have exactly 31 minutes before first period if you wanna start now."

"Do you wanna do it now or after break?" Jungkook asked while looking at Jimin who answered, "we can do it now, I don't mind."

Jungkook said as he gave Jimin two thumbs up along with a smile, "okay." Taehyung spoke, "you guys should go somewhere more quiet so you can better concentrate. Plus, you two are almost the same age, you might wanna get away from the adults for a while."

Seokjin looked at him and asked, "what does that mean?" Taehyung also looked at him and answered, "Jimin needs to spend some time with his people, this is the perfect opportunity."

Seokjin said, "oh yeah, makes sense." He then looked at Jimin and Jungkook. "You guys should leave now because we won't stop talking anytime soon."

"Alright," Jimin said through a chuckle, saying afterward, "see you guys later." Both Seokjin and Taehyung said, "bye." Jungkook said so to them in return before he and Jimin left.