°20°

The words rolled right off of Jeanine's tongue, no hesitation, no thought put into what she was about to do

The words rolled right off of Jeanine's tongue, no hesitation, no thought put into what she was about to do. She didn't care she just wanted Blair gone, she was useless, it was almost as if Jeanine was tossing her out like she was a peasant or a wasp that got in her way.

Four felt rage arise within his stomach, looking over at Blair, she had no fight in her anymore, but he knew that if Blair wasn't going to fight for herself he would do it, without a doubt he'd do it, after all he was her boyfriend, it was his job to protect and love for her.

Four elbowed the man behind him in the chin, loosening his grip, he hurled forward grabbing onto her shoulder ragging her around like she was a dog toy. Other leaders soon rushed to Jeanine's aid, pulling him off her by kneeing him in the ribs so he dropped to the floor.

"get down!" the bald white man told him, Four didn't listen, fighting back, he wasn't going to let Blair die.

As Four tried to stand, a punch to his face was delivered, sending him to the floor.

Blair's eyes perked up at this, and that's when that random burst of adrenaline erupted from her body, she slowly walked forwards, bringing up her leg slowly before slamming her foot harshly into the side of Jeanine's leg, she fell onto her knees groaning.

She quickly stood up composing herself, walking over to Blair.

A soft light slap tingled Blair's cheeks.

Jeanine had slapped her.

"you bitch!" she raged, trying her hardest to get out the men's grip, but before Blair could go to hit her again, Jeanine walked out of the house.

"get off me!" she turned around watching Four trying to fight off the guys.

The two guards beside her were dragging her out the house.

"Four!" she yelled.

He looked up at her through his tear filled brown eyes, his tears were of anger as well as sadness.

He was about to lose the love of his life and he can't even do a single thing to help her, all he could do was hear the distant gunshot that would echo through the air, the gunshot that would've split through his girlfriend's head. He teared up even more thinking about it, trying to control his emotions.

They stood Four up, rushing past Blair, trailing behind Jeanine.

Four went right, she went left.

They both stopped for a moment, taking in each other's features, maybe for the last time.

Blair mouthed 'I love you' to him, Four replying with an 'I love you more.'

And that was it, they were split from each other, distanced.

Whether they were gonna see each other again or not was the real question that lay upon both of their minds.

Four's body and head was pushed into a car, him grunting in the process, a tear flying from his eye.