ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Twenty: Bonus Chapter

This is a small bonus chapter of Mauricio's thoughts during the party.

Enjoy!

P.S PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE WHEN DONE WITH THE CHAPTER!

S PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE WHEN DONE WITH THE CHAPTER!

I was walking behind Malia, watching the way her hair bounced on her back as she walked

She's so fucking beautiful.

We just got done singing and it was amazing. She and I sang so well together. I was surprised I didn't kiss her right in the middle of it. I wanted to.

I need a taste, more than a taste.

Once I saw the group make their way inside the tent I took the opportunity to pull Malia aside.

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the side of the tent where no one could see us. They wouldn't be able to hear us either since the band is starting to play music.

She looked up at me from under those long eyelashes and I towered over her so I can meet those green eyes of hers.

Those beautiful green, flaming eyes I could never stop myself from looking into.

"You were amazing," I whispered with a small smile.

She sucked in a breath and I saw the way her green eyes lit up.

I cupped her jaw, placing my thumb on her bottom lip to slowly bring it down. She didn't move away from me so I smirked down at her lips.

"I wonder what else this mouth can do."

I don't miss the way her body language starts to change. She moves her shoulders back and presses those beautiful thighs together.

The effect I have on her is good enough to feed my ego.

She cleared her throat, looking almost as if she was uncomfortable.