Chapter 29

My brothers and Lily came back with some fries, burgers and some fried chicken with drinks. "Is the lost puppy back yet?" Flavio asked.

"Yup he is." Isaac answered as he and Luca walked in, gummies in his hand. "Food. Yes. Finally. I'm starving." He sat down beside me and we started eating.

I felt something on my lap. I looked down a saw a pack of sour patch. HEAVENS. "Don't tell your brothers." Isaac whispered to me and I mouthed a thanks to him. See people, I'm his favourite.

"You better not have a child." Matteo said out of nowhere.

"HUH?" we all asked.

"I mean Lucia. You better not have a child anytime soon."

"Dude, that was so random. Why the heck would I want a child? They're fucking annoying." I mean no hate to all the child out there but like again why the heck would I want a child. I'm seventeen not seventy.

"Okay... Just use protection if you want to."

"Dude what the fuck?" Wyatt mumbled, stiffing a laugh.

"I'm just saying. Don't fuck under my house roof. Don't be Luca and Isaac."

"WAIT WHAT?!" they both yelled. "BACK TO YOUR BUSINESS PEOPLE." Isaac added to the people who was staring at us. They quickly looked away.

"Sometime when you think everyone's sleeping you do the nasty. I've learn to not walk pass your door after 11pm." Matteo muttered.

"Bro I know. Me too." Angelo and Flavio said. "Learn to quiet down a little."

Both of their faces turned red. "Tomatoes" I laughed. "got caught."

"Shut up." they mumbled and Isaac stole the sour patch from me. "Noooo hey give it backk."

"Nope."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Isaac please give it back."

"Wait you brought her candies?! What about us huh?" Angelo complaint.

He shrugged and opened my candy. I jumped onto him and tackled him onto the ground. "NOOOOO." I stole it from him and cried. "NO you killed my baby." I gave him a death glare. "I'm gonna kill you." I was about to attack him when I saw a girl sitting on Wyatt's lap. WHAT THE FUCK.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Wyatt yelled, standing up and basically throwing the girl onto the ground.

"Owwww." she girly cried. "I'm Olivia."

"Fuck off kid." Luca growled. It's kinda funny cause she looks around his age.

She smiled and ignore him. "Can I have your number?" BITCH SAY WHAT NOW.

"I have a girlfriend." Wyatt said and went back to eating. But that girl wouldn't leave yet. She slid her arm around Wyatt and said seductively, "I can be better than her in bed." Oooo this is gonna be fun. I pulled a chair next to Isaac, resting my elbow on the top rail of the chair and sat watching.

"Aren't you gonna do anything?" he asked me.

"Nahh, just watch." The last time Wyatt almost broke a girls nose and her boyfriend's jaw. Keyword : Almost. We also got banned from the shop because the couple's friends tried to fight us. Who are they kidding right. And when we were eight, Wyatt became my pretend boyfriend because a guy was hitting on me. Like the fuck? I'm eight. Anyway, I kinda knew how to fight then thanks to my guardian but Wyatt  was so protective. He and his football skills knocked out the guys teeth.

Wyatt stood up, holding the girl by her wrist and flipped her so her back was on his chest. She tried to grind on him but he kept he's distance. "And I can be a better killer than her in fights." he growled. OH NO he did not just said that. Then he mumbled something to her too quietly for us to hear and her eyes widen. He smirked and let her go. "Run along now.' He said and she scurried away.