ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝔸𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕖

Rosabelle's POV

While we were sleeping, the police came to my room, he is named Mike Norris. He woke me and Andy up, I went to Andy's room, and he told was that Aunt Maggie had a really bad accident.

Then Mr. Norris started asking us questions, where were we when Aunt Maggie had a really bad accident. We told him that we were in our room sleeping. Then he started to check our shoes to see if they matched. But he said neither of our shoes matched.

Then we heard Mommy's voice from the hallway, looking for us.

"Andy, Rosie!" Mom looked at every room, trying to find us.

Mom looked at the living room.

"Oh no, Andy, Rosie!" Mom yelled, getting worried.

Mom checked her room.

"Andy, Rosie!" Mom continues to look at every room.

Mom checked the bathroom, then my room.

"Andy, Rose!" Mom worriedly yelled for us.

Then we saw Mommy coming to Andy's room after we were talking with Mike.

"Mommy!" Andy ran to Mom, hugging her after.

"Mom!" I also ran to hug Mommy.

Mom hugged both of us.

"Thank God!" Mom said in relief. We broke the hug. "Are you both alright?" Mom asked us.

We nodded, telling her that we are both alright.

Mom hugged us again. "I'm so glad, I got so scared." Mom sighed in relief. "What's wrong?" Mom looked at Mike again. We broke the hug again. "Where's Maggie?" Mom asked.

"She had an accident," Andy said.

"Accident?" Mom was getting worried again. "What kind of accident?" Mom asked the detective when he was looking at her.

"A really bad one Mommy." I frowned.

"Mrs. Barclay." Mr. Norris said. We looked at Mr. Norris. "I'm detective Mike Norris, homicide. Can I talk to you out in the hall?" Mr. Norris asked Mom

"Why? What's happening to Maggie?" Mom asked, looking at Mike.

"Please?" Mike Norris pleaded.

Mom looks at us.

"I'll be right back you two. Rose, can you stay with Andy, while I talk to him?" Mom touched our cheeks.

"Sure Mommy." I nodded.

"Okay." Mom said.

Mom stand up, as she went to the hallway, as Mike ruffled our heads before going to Mommy.

"Look, Miss Barclay." Mike Norris said.

We walk to see what he has to say to Mom. I was standing with my brother, side-hugging in a brother-sister way, and Mike saw us and he took Mom, further in the hallway, so we don't hear.

"What do you think is going on Rosie?" Andy looked at me.

"I don't know bro, but let's go check on Mommy okay?" I asked my brother.

Andy nodded, and we went to check on Mommy, and we found her talking to Mr. Norris in the kitchen.

"Mommy! Chucky, Rosie, and me wanted to know what's going on?" Andy asked, holding Chucky.

Mom and Mr. Norris saw us, and she knees down to us.

"Andy I want you and your sister to go to bed. The detective and I are very busy." Mom said.