Only Mine🔞

I was on my phone in my room. Suddenly, I had received a message from my mom saying she'll bring me somewhere and to pack up all of my things. I had no choice but to say yes. Or else, she would get mad. I asked her where we were going, but she didn't reply. She told me to wear some clothes she bought me, saying that she already placed them in my walking closet.

So, I went to check and saw the clothes she bought me. I got changed and wore a black skin tight crop top with long sleeves and some black ripped jeans. "Why does she always buy me black, tight, short clothes?" I asked myself.

When I was done doing my hair, I put on my laced boots and waited for her to come and pick me up. I saw her car while looking thru the windows. I got in the car with my things and played games on my phone. After some time, I was wondering why we still weren't there even after 30 minutes had passed. "Mom, how much longer?" I asked. "In about 10 more minutes sweetie" She replied.

After 10 minutes, she stopped the car at an unfamiliar neighbourhood. "Mom where are we going?" I was so confused. "You will be staying with Mr. Park and his son. Do not complain and act nice towards them" She said while knocking on the door of a house.

A man opened it. "Hello Mrs. Lee we will take good care of your daughter" He said. "Y/n, why don't you talk with Mr. Park's son, Jimin while me and his dad talk for a few minutes" She said. "Jimin. Y/n is here!!" His dad said while calling him down. Jimin came to the door. "Hello, my name is Park Jimin" He said. "Jimin, Mrs. Lee and I will have a talk. Jimin, please show her your room and talk together there." His dad said while giving me a smile. Jimin nodded and I followed him to his room. "What is going on?!" I questioned in my mind.

Mr. Park POV

"Thank you so much for taking care of her." She said. "But, does she know?" I asked her while making sure the door was closed so that Y/n didn't hear. "No, not yet... She has no idea that I am a mafia." She said. "What will I tell her if you leave? Or if she asks questions?" I asked as my eyebrows were almost touching. "Then, tell her... Tell her everything. Who we are, why I'm doing this and so on". We heard someone going down the stairs on the inside of the house. "Leave now!" I whispered so that she wouldn't be seen leaving.

"Mom I-" I saw Y/n open the door and luckily Mrs. Lee managed to leave without being noticed. "Sorry Y/n, she left about a few minutes ago" I said.

Y/n POV

I felt like I was being abandoned. "Oh-Okay" I stuttered. "You can call me dad, because it feels better that way. For Jimin, just call him your brother or by his name" He said while patting my back. I nodded slowly. "Your room is up the stairs right next to Jimin's room. You can start putting in all of your belongings" Mr. Park said.

Then, I went up the stairs to check my room. I was then being messaged by one of my friends, Jungkook. I started replying to his texts as I got up the stairs and into the hallway.

I didn't acknowledge Jimin's presence outside of his room leaning agaist the wall, I was walking past him but he grabbed my phone and held it in his hand while looking at conversations. "Yah! Give it back!" I said. "No!" Jimin said while raising his arm higher so that I had to jump to get my phone. "I s-said give. It. Back!" He started reading my texts.

"From now on, don't talk to other boys" He said while giving me back my phone. I rolled my eyes and went in my room.

When I was done placing things in my new room, I went on my bed and started listening to music. I didn't notice Jimin sitting beside me. "What are you listening to?" He asked. I flinched. "What the-" I then realized it was just him. He snatched my phone out of my hands and looked thru my playlist. He frowned a bit. "What?" I asked. "You like those types of songs?" He asked while handing me back my phone. "Yeah" I replied. "You're more savage than I thought" He said while chuckling a bit.