Down With L'Manberg

When I woke up again, Dream was gone. My head was no longer pounding and it seemed that the room had stopped spinning.

However, something woke me up. I looked around. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Then I felt it again.

A small shake. As if a mini earthquake had just taken place. And again. I looked up at the ceiling. Sawdust fell from the wooden roof above me. It was like someone was standing on the second floor stomping right above me.

Except there is no second floor.

Something is going on.

I leaned up, unstrapping the medical equipment that was tied to my arm. There was an IV with clear fluid flowing into my left arm. Shit. It's probably best I left that in. It could be keeping me alive for all I knew.

Speaking of which, did I really die? It had never taken long for my curse to revive me. And Quackity did use a weapon forged with properties of wither. So it was entirely possible. I reached over, and yanked the strap of my sleeve upwards.

There were two vivid black tally marks tattooed into my arm.

Two.

So it's true. I can die after all. And now look at me. I'm an absolute reck. Would wither even be needed to kill me a second time? It was hard to tell. But based off how I felt right now, I would bet that it wouldn't be necessary.

BOOM

This time, more sawdust fell from the ceiling, bottles and vials shook, and the bed I sat on was rattled.

I have to get out of here.

I stood up, which was a bad idea, because I nearly fell back down again from dizziness. I grabbed the pole that had fluid for my IV attached, and steadied myself.

I stood still for a few minutes until I felt steady enough to hold on to the IV supply with only one hand. I used my foot to press on a small pedal, which unlocked the wheels of the post.

I moved slow, towards the door. Every few feet I made it, the room would shake, each time it felt more and more violent.

It took me about 5 minutes to reach the door that in all reality was about 8 feet away.

It was miserable. I no longer felt like some powerful warrior that descended from royalty. I felt like some helpless nobody.

BOOM.

A helpless nobody that was about to be down to one life if I didn't keep moving.

________________________________
3RD PERSON - THE DOOMSDAY WAR

"What do we do Tubbo?" Tommy called out to his friend across the land.

The sky was grey, and countless withers roamed the skies, destroying everything in their path. A strange obsidian contraption loomed over the nation of L'Manberg. Sat atop it was Philza, who was dropping tons of TNT on the land. Craters grew in size as gunpowder and smoke filled the air.

"I don't know Tommy!" Tubbo responded.

"We need to find a way to stop the TNT!" Tommy shouted from across the battlefield. "Up there!"

Tommy began climbing up the expanse of crumbling land and shambled buildings.

L'Manberg was falling. And there was nothing anyone could do to stop it. Tommy knew thst, of course. But there was still one thing worth fighting for: the disks.

A wither came swooping downward from the sky, nearly missing Tommy, making him slide back down the landfall.

Tommy looked up at the obsidian construction that towered several feet into the air. There's no way he could possibly get up there in one piece.