Dinner Fuck

⚠️SMUT⚠️

When I woke up, Apple was still in my arms, cuddled against my chest. Her thick black hair was everywhere. I couldn't keep myself from tucking a loose strand off her cheek, putting it behind her ear.

She was so beautiful when she was asleep. She seemed to be at a level of peace I could only wish to achieve.

She was too good for me.

I sighed and slowly slid my arm out from under her. I found myself rolling awkwardly off the bed, trying not to wake her.

I quickly got changed and ready for work. I didn't want to wake her up from her sleep so I decided to just leave. I'll see her later.

At work

"Midsky came to my home, Marlo,"

"I understand that and he was way out of line but you're smart. You wouldn't pick a fight with him over that," said Marlo. I just looked at him.

"Or maybe you would if you were hiding something.." I rolled my eyes and tried to hide it but Marlo knew me too well.

"That prostitute is still there!" He said earning a glare from me. "Right, right, sorry. Woman."

He corrected himself quickly but I couldn't stay mad at him. He was my best friend.

"Midsky called her a slut, then he had the nerve to try and do 'business' with me," I said, clenching my jaw. Why am I defending that criminal anyways?

"He's paying a lot," said Marlo, as if reading my mind.

"I hope you don't take this offensive but... this girl... how long is she staying?" He asked, hesitantly. I wanted to be irritated but I couldn't.

"She's leaving in seven days,"

"And that's... bad?" He said though it was more of a question.

"No uh, why would you think that?" I was looking away from him. He saw right through me.

"Let me ask you one thing," said Marlo. "How much of your closet has she taken over?"

He gave me a solemn look before patting my shoulder and walking away, leaving me dumbfounded.

I need to check my closet.

5 pm- day 4

When I walked back into the penthouse, I was a bit disappointed with the silence. Seeing Apple so happy and singing was a vision.

"No I didn't say anything embarrassing!..... do you think that could be it?...... oh my god I told him about my past! He probably pities me now...... you're right.......should I?...... no! I don't! You're wrong!...... I cant, I just met him!...... yea...... maybe a little...... holy shit, you're right!"

It sounded like she was on an important phone call. I walked over to the bedroom hesitantly and opened the door.

"I have to go, mi amore," she said quickly, after seeing me.

"Sorry, I didn't realize it was five already,"

"Stop apologizing," I said, giving her a small smile. She nodded. I could tell something was up and we just stood there awkwardly.

"Are you mad at me?" She blurted out. She looked like she regretted it soon after. Why would she think that?

"It's just..." she started before I could say anything. "You left this morning after I shared some very... personal information last night. Also, we... kissed. You said... um,"