Chapter Forty Four

Everyone please help me wish GreatDaneGal a happy birthday! The request you asked me for is in this chapter, towards the end!

And if anyone else has any requests please don't hesitate to DM me!

She is also the author to an amazing marvel one shot book and it's really good! Give it a read when you guys get the chance to!

Now you may begin reading this spicy 🌶 chapter

•••

Warnings: rough smut, angst, more than one POV.

Also long chapter alert!

**CHRIS'S POV**

I stood there, in the middle of the living room. Baffled that Y/n actually left me. She got into that car, no problem. No hesitation.

I was so angry because I couldn't blame her, this was completely my fault and I guess I liked the fact that she was my wife now, that she lived at my house, cooking my dinner. And yes that sounds so sexist, but again I loved the fact that she's my home now. I was so caught up, that I did forget she was also an actress, and that she had more life to her other than just me.

What was there left for me to do? I couldn't get her back. She was probably halfway to the airport right now. I had no choice but to stay home and pack for my flight.

But I knew his was a pointless fight and we'd make up later.

God, I couldn't help but think how much I was going to miss her, - her scent, - her voice, - her smile, everything.

I stuffed whatever clothes I had into a bag. I didn't even care at this point, I didn't even want to go to fucking France, anymore. I much rather hop on a flight to the Bahamas to be with Y/n.

I stayed at the dining room table for a while, answering emails and calls that sort of thing. And wondered if I should call Y/n, she probably wouldn't wanna speak to me, though.

After some time, I said goodbye to dodger

After some time, I said goodbye to dodger. And made sure that Leona was on her way to take care of him while Y/n was away - by checking my phone.

"Bye bub, I'll be back soon. You take care of mommy while I'm away, okay?"

He understood me and barked.

"Good boy.." I scratched behind his ears and rubbed his belly one last time.

I stood up to grab my bag and my suitcase.

When I opened the door - a very soaked Y/n, stood on the other side at our front door step, as if she had ran through the rain up the driveway. Since, the car she was in had the hazards on and was waiting for her at the end of the street.