Chapter Forty Three

Luca's POV

Fuck

When I heard Amara was getting married, I killed two men. All I saw was red when I watched the news that night.

I quickly turned off the tv and grabbed the vase that sat on the coffee table, smashing it against the wall.

I immediately poured myself a glass of vodka from the bar cart, downing it quickly as I turned up the news.

I felt relief fill my body as I heard it was arranged, and when I looked at the paparazzi photos of her beside Mason, I felt my heart sink.

She looked sad, sick even.

I poured myself another glass, my hands shaking from anger as I downed it too.

That's what I found myself doing for the rest of the night, getting drunk off of vodka.

And when the room service came, two men walked in, pushing a cart into my room.

I didn't just kill them randomly, but when I heard them talking about the marriage, anger flashed before my eyes, and I suddenly had a gun in my hand, both of them dead on the floor.

I could no longer stay in the hotel room, I had to leave. I packed my shit and left, leaving the dead bodies behind.

I drove, for I don't know how long. I drove until I reached another compound, shutting my car off and heading inside.

I didn't know what I was doing, but I stayed there for a week. Alone, in my room, laying in the dark.

I was drunk most of the day, and sleeping the rest.

She was in my mind all the time. All I could think about was the way she looked in those photos and fuck, the way she moaned my name.

This made me take another sip from the whiskey in my hands, my eyes were now bloodshot from the alcohol.

I wanted to see her, I needed to see her

I miss her so fucking much.

I put the bottle on the night stand and put my head in my hands, running my fingers through my hair.

I haven't been on my phone in weeks. I didn't want to see her photos, I didn't want to see how happy or sad she looked.

But I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to see her face.

Fuck, I wanted to see he beautiful eyes, her perfect body.

My desire started to grow as I pictured her, her body trembling under mine, her mouth moaning and screaming my name.

Fuck

I quickly jumped into the shower and thought about our last night together. My hand slowly drifting to the lower half of my body.

I put one hand against the wall as I pictured her, her body moving down on mine as our skins connected, her head thrown back and her mouth parted open.

Her soft plump lips moving against the tip of my cock and her eyes watering from me hitting the back of her throat.

Fuck, fuck, fuck

I closed my eyes, my fists clenching as I quietly moaned her name, my hand moving slowly as I imagined her here, kneeling in the shower before me.

That was three days ago, I was now on my way to her wedding. I gathered a group from the base and brought them with me, all of us dressed in suits to get into the building.

And as I watched her walk down that aisle, god I could of fucked her right there, in front of all of these people.

I didn't miss a second as soon as she got up there, holding that bastards hands while he stared into her eyes.

I quickly pulled out my gun, the rest of my men following me as I aimed for Mason's head.

I think my heart melted when I saw her face light up, her body running toward mine and slamming into me for a hug.

I held her so close I think we were joined together, my hands pulling her at her waist so that way she couldn't let go.

Fuck I don't think I could let go.

Her soft hair smelt so good and her silky smooth skin felt like heaven to my finger tips when I touched her.

But then I was pried off of her, watching as they grabbed onto her too. I tried to get to her but there was so many people pulling me back, I couldn't.

And when I was brought to that room that night, being tortured constantly, on the brink of death, I only thought of her and the way I could kiss her lips again.

But I could. When she walked into the room this very moment, and when my hands were untied, I kissed her, so fiercely, I don't think either of us could breathe.

I could finally stare into her ocean eyes once more, a smile on both of our faces as I pulled her in for another kiss.