22

5 days later
Monday
July 26th
@5:39pm

Riahs pov

"Heyy sister how you doing you ok? Ouuuuu and yo hair color is prettyyy" Tanya says through the phone.

I had just took my lacefront out because I wanted to wear my natural hair and decided to dye it red.

"Yea im goood anddd thankss"

"You wit jay right now?"

"im always wit my husbanddd duhhh"

"Eeeeee lookkk at youuuuuuuuu all cakedddd upp lil miss pimpin ain so pimppinn nommoo" She said and I smacked my lips.

"Who ain pimpin? Girll he just ya feelll meeee my li nigga fa the moment" I said on purpose once I had seen Jay standing at the entrance of my bedroom.

"Riah" Jay says snatching my phone.

"Oop-" Tanya said laughing.

"She gotta go" he says and hangs up.

"Ja-" He had cut me off by grabbing me and putting me inna chockhold.

"Now what the fuck I tell you"

"You ain tell me shittt" I said standing my ground causing him to choke me even harder.

"Ah-" I was trying to get his arm from around my neck feeling it becoming harder for me to breathe.

"Now what da fuck I say Riah"

"Yo- bitch ho- how imma sa-" He said 'if you keep on playin wimme imma kill you' but that bitch was chocking me too hard I couldn't even get the words out.

So I just gave up trying to talk and yanked his hair.

"AHHH RIAH THAT SHIT HURT" he yelled letting me out of the chokehold now focused his hair being pulled.

"Ok ok let me go Riah please let me go this hurt forreal" he pleaded as I yanked a little harder while getting close to my bedroom door because once I let him go I was gon run for my fucking life.

"Riah..1.....2" he started counting down and once he said 3 I let his hair go dashing into the kitchen.

"Im not finna chase yo ugly ass" he said wincing while rubbing his head.

"Im soooorrryyyyyy" I said laughing while walking towards him thinking he wasn't going to do anything.

Right when I got close, he punched me in my titty.

"OWWWWWWWWW YOU DUMB BITCH NOW IMMA GET TITTY CANCER" I hollered falling to the floor grabbing my breast while crying, literally.

"Shut up" he said laughing and stepped over my body.

"Wow so you just gon leave me here on the floor..in pain ok bet" I said hopping up like I wasn't just on the floor crying my eyes out.

"You shoulda never said that dumb shit onna phone" he said still not paying me any mind while he was in the kitchen making him some ramen noodles.

"Ouuuu bae you eva had a roman candle fight" he said coming to my room and closing the door behind him.

"Dont call me bae"

"What?" He said looking up at me like I was dumb.

"Dont call me bae because that stands for Bitch Ain Even mines and im yours so dont call me that"

"Stay the fuck off instagram" he said shaking his head and slurping his noodles.

"Anyways have u played it yes or no?"