56- comfort

THIS MOVIE WAS SO CUTE I LOVE IT !

-

the side of the bed sunk beside me as louis sat down. i pull the covers farther above us and reach for my laptop as louis grabs my waist. he pulls me next to him so that my head is resting under his shoulder.

i sniffle farther into his body and start the movie 'luca.' the disney intro plays and i smile to myself as louis nudges his hip against mine. "what's so funny?" he asks while leaning down towards me.

"nothing, i'm just happy." i smile as he grins. he leans down and pecks my lips quickly. he leans back down and presses his lips against mine fully and our mouths slowly mesh together.

a sudden squawk from a seagull causes us to flinch apart. we both laugh at our ridiculous behavior and i settle myself back into his shoulder and watch as italy lights up the screen. i smile as the characters run around with each other.

the animations are adorable and i love the characters. as the final song starts playing i feel my eyes growing heavy and my head falling lower on louis' body.

i let my eyes rest after the busy day and run my hands through louis' hair. he sighs in content as he hugs my waist closer to him so that i'm wrapped in his arms.

as i drift into sleep i feel louis pepper small kisses on my head and whisper many "i love you's." i smile and press a kiss to his cheek, "i love you lou, goodnight." i say as my eyes close and i drift off in the warmth and comfort of louis' arms.

-

author speaks
sorry these have been so short,
i've been running low on ideas and
i've totally forgotten ab this stuff so i took
a small break to gather my bearings to prepare
for the school year approaching. i love you all! ty !