❣︎Chapter Nine❣︎

Y/N's phone went off.

"Who is calling me before school?" She groaned as she squinted at her phone.

"Hello?" She mumbled.
"Bread-chan! Hiya!" He grinned.

Y/N's face fell into a frown as soon as she heard Tendou's voice.

"Tendou-san. To what do I owe the pleasure?" She faked a polite voice.

"Y/N I know you're mad but listen. I happen to be right outside your door right now and it's kind of cold so can you let me in?" He pleaded as he shivered.

"Tendou-san why the hell are you outside my door?" She groaned, getting up from bed.
"...I was...uh in the area...?" He raised his voice as the sentence went on.
"Mhm. Bye." She hung up.

Not even a second later the door opened.

"Bread-chan!" He opened his arms for a hug.
"Get your ass inside." She sighed, attempting to ruffle his hair on his tall head.

"Bread-chan!" He dramatically gasped, staring at her.
"What?!" She turned around panicked.

"Why are you wearing something so..scandalous?! Don't tell me you're attempting to seduce me?!" He wiggled his eyebrows at that last sentence, his shocked face forming a grin.

Y/N looked down at her outfit. She was wearing really short shorts and a sports bra.

"Oh shut up I just woke up." She rolled her eyes, throwing a pillow from the couch at him.

"Just make breakfast while I get ready. And get Haru dressed while you're at it!" She called out as she walked into her room.

"Yeah alright! Anything for you Bread-chan!" He called back.
"And stop flirting it's weird! I just let you back into my life don't make me kick you back out of it!" She threatened.
"Wait I'm sorry please don't!" He pleaded.
"Whatever." She playfully rolled her eyes.

☀︎︎

Y/N had gotten ready and Tendou had gotten breakfast and Haru ready. They had both eaten and left.

"You don't have to come to the pond with me. It's more of a thing I do to remind myself of someone. So I feel like it would be kind of weird if someone decided to be here with me.." Y/N explained.

"Why do you look so sad when you say that?" Tendou practically pouted as he said this.
"Ah..I said I wanted to remind myself of someone but it's mostly bad memories." Y/N said, fiddling with her fingers while looking down.

"Well then." He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bench. "I'll just replace the bad memories with good ones." He grinned back at Y/N, who was just staring at him, confused.

☀︎︎

Y/N and Tendou had fed the ducks and talked all morning. Then they headed off to school.

"What about volleyball though?" Y/N asked, glancing over at Tendou who was humming to himself.

"We have no more games for the year. I don't really NEED to practice." He shrugged.
"Oh." She replied.

"Hey Bread-chan, you know I like you right?" He looked away for once, instead of staring at her grinning like he normally does.
"What did I say about needlessly flirting? Stop messing around." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Right.." He replied.

"Well I'll see you after school for whatever you have planned later. Bye." Y/N waved.

"Bye.." He softly smiled at her as he waved back.

☀︎︎

"Hi Semi." Y/N smiled as she walked into the class. Semi was already there.