twas the night before fluff. the fluff never came

((all angst loves, maybe some tododeku fluff soon if I'm feeling less bad then usual<3))

That weekend was hell for him. Things had gotten a bit better during the day, it was quieter.

At night Brody was there. If not physically in his dreams. He was nearly a full time resident in their apartment.

His room that had once been his safe place (with a ceiling fan) was no longer his safe place. (and it was without a ceiling fan now)

He went to school the next week, trying to act normal but he wasn't. Nothing was remotely close to 'normal' anymore. At least with his dad there hitting him he Brody wasn't there 24/7.

When his mom was looking away he would give him flirty looks that made him extremely uncomfortable.

He needed to tell someone. He needed to do something he needed it to stop.

Maybe today would be a good distraction though. They were going to do rescue training at the USJ. they were going to learn how to comfort victims and save them from different emergencies.

They rode a bus there. Izuku sat next to Todoroki, who also had no one else to sit next to.

Maybe today he would learn how to save himself. Maybe by saving others he would get the courage to tell Aizawa about what had been going on because god he just wanted it to stop.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder and turned to Todoroki. "We're here. You okay?" He asked softly. Izuku nodded with a small smile, "all good." He lied, "all good.."

They all shuffled off the bus, making their way into the facility where they were directed on what they were doing that day.

Until portals appeared and they got scattered around the arena. This was niether of their teachers quirks. Something was wrong.

He got thrown into a boat with Tsu and Mineta, immediately accessing the situation. There were villains in the water.

"Okay, so I'm pretty sure this wasn't supposed to happen." He said.

"YOU THINK? NO CRAP BROCCLI HEAD." Mineta yelled. Tsu stayed quiet, also accessing the situation.

"Mineta calm down. It's gonna be fine." Deku said.

"Midoriya, I don't think they know our quirks." Tsu said. "What makes you think that?" He asked.

"Well my quirk is very useful for water rescues, so if they knew, they would've put me in the fire rescue area or something." She said.

"You're right!" He said, "okay. We need to get out of here then. Before the villains get on the boat."

Mineta just sat there in an angry panic as Midoriya made a plan.

"Okay. I've got it. Tsu, I'm gonna need your help. You too mineta." Tsu nodded in response and Mineta gave a groan.

"What we are gonna do is I am going to use my quirk to blast us off, Tsu is gonna hop onto land with the help of my boost and carry us with her tongue, and Mineta is going to throw his.... Balls... Into the water so the villains will get caught in the water easier. Sound like a plan?" Tsu nodded.

Mineta nodded as well, starting to throw off his awkward hair into the water. Some villains immediately got stuck.

"TSU NOW!!" He exclaimed. She hopped of the edge of the boat towards land and Midoriya fired off his quirk at 100% with one finger, sending them flying towards the land with plenty of power, and leaving the villains in a whirlpool of water.

They made it safely to land. Midoriya's finger ached in pain, but they had made it.

"Okay, let's get to the teachers and-" his sentence was cut off by falling feeling in his gut and a cold mist on his face. It took him a moment to realize what was happening.