Part 12: Pheonix

A/n:
Hiya there! I am back! Now that I hv another phone.... I'll update on weekends. 🤗
And sorry.. VRY much for the delay!

~~~~~~~~

That night nothing much happened, except Adrian was nearly strangled by a fellow Slytherin. His name was Jacob Walker. He was a tall boy with black hair and strangely golden eyes, and was unusually strong. Even for sixth year standard. And Adrian with his creature strength couldn't do anything. He had accidentally bumped into him that night while in the hallway.

"Potter! Watch where you are going!" Jacob had shouted.

"Sorry. I was not watching." Adrian said, a bit dazily, his creature was still very happy and a bit excited.

"So you better watch next time if you don't want to be stabbed..." The boy had snapped.

"What the- what's there to be so rude about in it?"

The boy's eyes seemed to flash more gold as he pushed Adrain against the wall, his hand gripping Adrian's throat tightly.

"Don't..... Ever.... Irritate me...." He growled in Adrian's ear as he struggled to free himself.

"Leave.. me.." Adrian gasped for air. Adrian tried to push his hands away from him, but to no avail.

"Tut, tut, Potter... Where did your 'creature' strength go?"

Adrian heard footsteps approaching.

"Walker! Get off him." Adrian would have sighed with relief if the grip on his throat was not so tight.

"Aaha. So have you come here to save your mate huh?" Jacob sneered at Snape.

Except the slight emotion in his eyes, he maintained a blank expression.

"Mr. Walker. Let go of him. Don't force me to take a strict action."

Snape was growing impatient and anxious, Adrian could sense through their Mate link.

Harry took the opportunity and turned to his Phonix and pecked his hand hard and fast, causing Jacob to release him. Adrian flew and perched on Snape's shoulder. And at that moment Jacob's golden eyes turned into a dangerous golden.

"Του Γουλλ παυ φορ θατ του Τζέισκαλ! Η της Τιτάν Λορντ Κορβος Γουίλλ μακε του Παυ... Ονς γετ ' λάιτ ' Ουίζαρντς το σιδε Βότη με."

(You will pay for that you jackal! I Am Titan lord and will make you pay for that once I get the 'light' wizards my side.)

The two mates were not able to understand a thing out of it as the said boy, glared at them (which caused Snape to flinch and Adrian to hide behind Snape) and he stalked away.

"50 points from Slytherin." Snape grumbled.