Chapter 32

"You got along well with them." Wyatt mumbled as he started driving.

"Mmhm." I hummed and checked my phone when it buzzed. 

Unknown  : Drive.

"What?" I looked up and a bullet fly past us. "HOLY SHIT WYATT."

"ON IT DAMMIT." He made a U-turn and sped off. The black car sped after us.

"They're still behind." I took my gun out. "Keep driving." I adjusted my sitting position and looked out the window. I should have thought about it before doing that. Dammit. A bullet flew straight at me but missed by a few inches. I took my aim, managed to shot a man on the passenger seat before hitting my head on the door as Wyatt suddenly make a left turn. "BITCH."

"Sorry." He mumbled while looking at the rear-view mirror (aka the back mirror). I readjust  my seat and threw my head out the window again. There wasn't any car. "They're gone." I mumbled, sitting down.  Wyatt looked confused and he kept looking back. "WYATT CHILD." He brake just in time but the car flipped over the child. THATS WHY I HATE CHILDREN.

 Goodbye earth. What do they say? Everything flashes before you? Yes that's exactly what happened. Before I processed what was happening, we landed with a crashed and I held in a scream as a piece of glass stabbed sharp on my left thigh. "VAL? Val you okay?" Wyatt asked beside me. 

"Yea bestie, the car fucking flipped and crashed and I have a sharp piece of glass in my thigh. Mmhmm perfectly fine." I groaned. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geez. Dammit, Flavio. I'm fine." I swatted my brother's hand away as he tried to check on my wound again. May I add for the fifth time in a minute.

"Child. Let me see." he mumbled.

"Geez L, just let him do his mum thing." Matteo groaned beside me. 

We are now in the living room. After that accident, no thanks to the child, a woman who came out looking for her child, called the ambulance. No scratch that. I made her call my brothers inside after arguing with her. Fuck woman, I wanna thank you but why the hell is your child in the middle of the road at 2 am?! So please just call my fucking brothers. I bet on my life that they'll reach here an hour before the ambulance, I had said and she mumbled an fine and called Matteo. I was right. They came rushing over in less than 10 minutes and brought me to the mafia hospital. They're wasn't any serious injuries; There was a few deep cuts that needed stitches, especially the spot where that huge ass glass stuck onto me. Apparently, I hit my head pretty hard. Wyatt has few scratches and he dislocated his shoulder but we're all fine now. 

"I just  came back from the hospital and they said that I'm fine. Beside, I've been through way worst than this." I whined but let him check my wound. 

"Why was the child there?" Isaac asked as he came into the living room with Luca. After Lily and the nurses checked on us, they brought Wyatt home. 

"I'll give you one better, who was the child there." Angelo said.

"Dude, I'll do you one better, what was the child there?" Adrian mumbled as he came in.

"No, it should be How was the child doing in the middle of the road. You know, Quill said where  but Isaac started with why so we'll skip the where. Angelo said what Iron man said Adrian was said something that didn't really make sense. WHAT? My point is what about how was the child there huh? What was it even doing  there." Matteo mumbled.  SO now the child's an it huh.

"No you dumbass, you ruined the part." I complaint as I hit him with a pillow.

"Sorry. Anyway any idea what happened?"