35: dateuu~!

내 Champagne, 내 wine, 내 tequila, margarita, mojito with lime~

Stepping out of the elevator, Donghyuck comes out first followed by Mark who surprised the younger with a back hug while walking, both boys were smiling widely as they exited the apartment. 

Spotting a mirror on his left, Donghyuck took out his phone and pointed to his and Mark’s reflection, “wait” he said as Mark hummed in question. 

Mark then saw Donghyuck’s phone on the camera app and he knew what to  do, he raised a peace sign just right above his chest, just when Donghyuck was about to press the button, the older quickly pecked the boy’s cheeks.

“mark~” Donghyuck  whined, hiding his blush,  “don’t do that” he said and playfully slapped the older’s arm.

Mark just giggled and held hands with Donghyuck, taking him to his car, proceeding with their date. 

Donghyuck checked the picture and he pouted. 

Because of Mark kissing him, the picture only got Mark’s peace sign and nothing else but the background. He frowned but I guess it was fine, he then opened twitter and posted something which made him smile. 

“Where are you taking me?” Donghyuck asked, rotating his head to Mark who was focused on driving. 

“To your death” Mark joked, causing the younger to glare. 

“Nah i’m just kidding, you pick...fast food or a legit restaurant?” he offered the younger, his left hand on the steering while the other was making its way to Donghyuck’s thigh, rubbing it gently. 

Donghyuck tapped his chin and looked up, he was humming while thinking, “I don’t know...you pick” he answered and gazed outside the window where the streets were filled with yellow lights and only a few cars driving beside them. 

Mark smiled, he knew where to take Donghyuck...let’s hope the boy will like the place. He got this place from his mom and dad because he heard that the place was where they do their dates. 

“uhm...Mark” Donghyuck whispered, calling the attention of the boy who was fixing his hair on his car window. 

“yes sunshine?” 

Donghyuck bit his lips in frustration. They just arrived at the place and he was the one to get out of the car first because he wanted to see what food they were eating tonight but then...he got nervous. 

The restaurant was filled with people dressed in gowns and tuxedos which made him look down at what he was wearing. 

A t-shirt topped with a white jacket, tight pants and leather boots.