Chapter 21

I woke up to hear a sudden scream. I shot out of bed and looked at my surroundings. Luke was on the bunk on top of mine and he suddenly fell.

"Wha da uck?" He mumbled but his pillow was in the way. The other initiates got up. We all looked at each other confused. What's going on?

️JC came running in. "Where Stormy and Luke?!?" He asked frantically. Everyone looked at us. We ran towards him. "What?" I asked him. I regretted asking once I heard the two words I never wanted to hear.

"She jumped."

Before I did anything years started to spill over my face. I was about to run to the chasm but JC stopped me. He looked like he was going to break down at any moment. He was in love with Lily. I gave him a hug.

"Go get one of the leaders." He demanded. I nodded and set off. I ran with all my might as adrenalin rushed through my. There's a possibility that she could be alive. But it was really low.

Once I reached Eric's apartment I frantically banged in his door. Tears were running down my face.
Eric opened the door ready to kill. Once he saw the state I was in his facial features became concerned.

"What happened, Stormy? Are you hurt? " He asked.

"There's a body in the Chasm." I told him. My tears stopped but I probably looked like shit. His eyes widened and we both ran towards the chasm.

"Did they identify the body yet?" He asked as we ran. I stayed silent. He stopped. We saw the crowd of people near the chasm.

"Who jumped Stormy?" He asked. He jumped in front of me demanding an answer and preventing me from seeing The sight in front of me. "Stormy-"

"It's Lily!" I shouted in his face. That's when I broke down. I was on my knees. Sobs racked around my body. I then felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my body. I cried in Eric's chest.

"Stormy!" I heard Four's voice shout.

That's went everything went black.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(A/N) Clifhangers. Don't you just hate them? Yeah 😆 I'll update soon! Keep voting and commenting.

Share! And spread the looooove :*

And check out my 5sos fanfic called "Troublemakers"!! It's gonna be EPIC!!

PEACE!!! Stay cloudy☁️✌️