𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

i am so sorry i did not uplaod since the dawn of time but guess who is back motherfucker!
the depressed shit!
:)

alright lets gooooo-

Todoroki POV

i watched as the girl with black hair, held Y/N up like a rag.

" im going to say this one more time." Momo said " get out or the place blows with you."

" dont do it." i said

" come on Momo." kurayami said. " knock him out and get him out of here." 

momo smiled and snapped him fingers. " and Thats why i hired you."

i could have sworn kurayami had little sparkles in her eyes after that.

i shook my head well fuck. they drove me into a corner...i looked around oh god- literally

i was thinking so hard that i didnt notice they had me backed up into the room's corner.

" kurayami, the bat please" momo said and held out a hand

" with pleasure." kurayami grinned and reached into a bag of hers and fumbled around.

so of course in that time i did the logical thing and grabbed my phone

" Togeke, get your ass over here me and Y/N are about to fucking DIE"

"why"

"bitch i said get over here NOW"

" fine fine calm down let me just finish this episode of True Beaut-"

" TOG-"

"jeez calm down." togeke said from behind momo, while raising a bat.

Y/N POV

i cracked my neck and took a good look at the passed out momo and the half-dead murayami bitch.

" y'all realy did huh." i asked

todoroki chuckled " yeah.."

a tick mark formed on my head. " SO WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING LONG"

" bitch relax." togeke said while rummaging through my fridge. " your out of beer."

" i dont even DRINK beer." i said and rubbed my wrists. 

" and thats why you act like your twenty years older than you actually are." togeke said and said down with a sigh.

"IM SORRY IM SORRY BITCH I DIDNT MEAN IT PLEASE PUT ME DOWN" togeke yelled and i held her in a chokehold. 

i sat down and dusted my hands. " oof. your heavy." i said and pulled out my phone.

" OH YOU SAY THAT AGAIN BITCH" togeke yelled

"alright im ordering food. what do you guys want?"

" cold soba." todoroki said.

" ill have some onigiri and about ten slices of sashimi, dont forget to put in some beef ramen and tempura. oh and also some uni would be good." togeke said

" you do realize im not throwing a party right?" i asked

togeke nodded.

" and thats why your heavy as fuck." i muttered

" WHAT DID YOU SAY ASSHOLE?!" togeke screached.

" and ill have some tonkatsudon."

-𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕦 さゆきちく