02 | Introduction

"I have a huge bounty on my head

"I have a huge bounty on my head.. The moment i let my gaurd down, you're going to.."

Satoru gulps.

"this! Going to threaten me!"

You chuckle nervously as you pull your hand away from his broken ankle. Had he assumed you were going to squeeze his obviously hurt ankle?

Maybe..

"Gojo-sama, just trust me." you say, "no one from outside your family knows who you are. People here won't recognize you unless you take off your bandages."

Satoru raises a brow.

"then who are you? Why do you now me?"

You wanted to tell him.. A lot of different vulgar words and how irritated you are. The sky was now slowly turning blue, and in a few minutes, it'd be night. From there, the situation you two are in would not get any better as you would be force to fight curses as Satoru was injured. He might be also tired from all the running.

"I'm a sorcerer with many connections, Gojo-sama. And please refrain from underestimating me. I can easily kill you right here."

Satoru's intrigued as the words left your mouth. Never did he think that he would be talked to like this. This is definitely something new for him. On the other hand, you hoped that this man won't notice the obvious bluff you said.

Satoru, though in pain, quietly watches as you stood up. You offer your hand out to him, as if wanting him to take it.

"Would you like some assistance.. Or should i leave you here?"

He grits his teeth before clicking the roof of his tongue. He had no choice- it was either die, or be attacked by a special grade. Being in a dark forest really isn't safe, and although he had the power to tear this land to shreds using his technique..

"Fine."

..Where was he supposed to go after that?

Where was he supposed to go after that?