Chapter Thirty Five

"Wow," Callum paused, looking at his phone, "Lisa just texted me."

"Your ex?" Tucker asked, and Callum nodded.

"This is hilarious." Callum chuckled, making Tucker raise a brow.

"Why? What'd she say?" Tucker asked.

"Yes Callum, give us the tea." Dan chimed in.

"She said and I quote 'hey Cal, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now. Please don't take offense to this but I just need to know, did I turn you gay?'" The three men laughed as Callum finished reading the text.

"Man, some people really don't get how sexuality works, do they?" Tucker shook his head.

"Not at all." Callum sighed.

"Remember when everyone thought you and I were dating?" Dan said, making Tucker laugh again.

"Oh yeah, it was so hard for me to find dates because everyone would ask me 'What about Dan? Isn't he your boyfriend?'" Tucker said.

"Dude," Dan said, "I was in the middle of a make out session with a girl and when I told her my name she freaked out because she thought I was cheating on you with her."

"You told your name to her in the middle of getting laid?" Tucker rose a brow, "Can't believe I set my twin up with a total player."

"Frat parties brought out the wilder side of me." Dan shrugged.

"Wait," Callum said, amused, "Why did people think you both were dating?"

"Because we kissed." Tucker said casually.

"That damn kiss." Dan sighed.

"I'm afraid but I'm going to need more details." Callum asked.

"It was actually how we became friends," Dan began, "Our first ever college party and there was the classic game of spin the bottle going on."

"Okay, I can imagine what happened next." Callum said.

"Yep. Dan had one taste and now here we are. Almost a decade later." Tucker said, patting Dan's back.

"What can I say, baby? Your kisses are magical." Dan joked, looking at Tucker with wide puppy eyes.

"I know a thing or two about that." Callum smirked.

"Men that kiss each other, stay friends forever." Tucker said, winking at Dan.

"By this logic, you're technically friendzoning me." Callum said.

"Shush, this doesn't apply to you." Tucker replied.

"On a serious note, man, in this moment I wouldn't have anyone else by my side other than you, brother." Dan said, smiling gratefully.

"What about your wife?" Tucker asked, making Dan's eyes widen with realisation.

"Oh yeah," He said quickly, making Tucker and Callum laugh, "Her too."

~~~

Dan went back inside to be with Paige when the doctor gave him the go ahead. Tucker and Callum were sitting outside, waiting. Tucker took out his earphones, and they wore one plug each and listened to music to pass time.

"I didn't know you liked RHCP." Callum commented as he rested his head on Tucker's shoulder.

"Are you tired?" Tucker asked, gently.

"Nah." Callum said, closing his eyes. Tucker smiled as he looked to his side. He tilted his head to press a kiss on Callum's hair, before grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers. Tucker closed his eyes as well, resting his head on top of Callum's.