Ch.22 Joemama69(;

~Y/n pov~

Sara frowned, "Quit joking around already!"

"Huh? Are you mad?" Joemama69(; stared into her soul with those creepy eyes of his and then smiled, "What's the big deal? Kurumada already had that gaping hole in his stomach."

Everyone was silent.

Joemama69(; smiled, "Now then, back to Gin's location. It's as much a game of luck for me as well. What should I chose?"

Sara decided to remain silent still and just stared at Joemama69(; even though he was directly asking her the question.

"You have pretty eyes." He commented.

"They're staring at something filthy." Sara finally remarked.

"Ah! What a unique response." The green haired man stayed unfazed by anything and everything, "Alrighty, I'll go with number 3! That's my lucky number for today. Miss Sara, could you press the lamp on number three for me?"

She reluctantly pressed the lamp.

It was blue.

"Blue means human." I swallowed, my throat getting dry.

What if Gin is in there?

"It's either Gin or Joemama69(;.." Shin frowned.

"Eh?" Gin panicked, "Hang on a second! A blue showed up already, woof?"

Joemama69(; laughed, "What are you so surprised about? Going by your reasoning, there are already only three choices, right?"

"Yes, but.."

"We're you not prepared? To lose Gin this quickly..." A dark look appeared on his face.

~*~

"What's this shaking? You've got to be kidding!" Hinako stated, "Why me?"

The drill went through coffin number three.

Then, she went silent.

Was Hinako a human?

Gin's breath quickened as he panicked.

"Calm down, Gin." I smiled nervously, "We'll save you so don't worry."

Gin nodded, "Yeah, of course, meow!"

~*~

Joemama69(; spoke up, "Ah.. guess I have to admit it. As a reward, I'll tell you. Like you worked out, I gave Mai my human hands. But even so... that's not to say it's only my hands...."

I watched in shock as his head started rotating.

This only made him more creepy.

"That I gave away!" Joemama69(; finished.

"Stop that! It's creepy." Q-tarp exclaimed.

"Are you a doll then... so the other human was Hinako." I frowned, he's been tricking us all this time.

"I gave up my humanity (Jojo)!" Joemama69(; laughed, "I split up and shared my body with a bunch of people, so I've hardly any human parts left."

What the hell... I felt sick at the thought of it.

I noticed Shin had an uneasy expression on his face. I placed my hand over his trembling hand and held it tightly.

"What the hell? What are you thinking?" Shin exclaimed. He was shaking.

"If my body is over fifty percent doll, you would consider me a doll, right? In this way, the body can also be the majority vote!"

"Now we can tell Joemama69(; and Gin apart. That was stupid! Why did you bother telling us?" I laughed at Joemama69(;'s annoyed expression.