Chapter 18

Kyle's POV

Today is the last day of this wonderful vacation and I don't want it to be over, I don't want to get back to the reality of this thing. We are not going to be able to see each other everyday, I will be busy and he will be busy and time might not be on our side. The great thing is we will be two hours away from each other and that is stress relieving because at first I thought we will be living across the world away from each other, I wouldn't have handled that when I am having a hard time with two hours.

I don't know how we will manage but I know we will be able to make it through, I love Rehan so much that I have to make sure it works out no matter how busy I am. "I feel like we are worrying over nothing, we are just two hours away from each other, that is not distance at all"

"Yes it is if you are used to having that person around" I argued, these weeks I could see Rehan whenever I wanted, hold him like this as we forget all about the world around us

"How did you get me like this" Rehan turned in my hands staring back at me "How did you get into my life and just managed to bury yourself into my heart that I feel like I would die if we separate tomorrow"

"First I am hot, no one could resist me" I tried lightening the mood and that made him smile nodding "Second you got me like this and I still don't know how you did it but I knew from the first time I saw you I wanted you and the first time you kissed me, I knew I would never get enough, I wanted forever" I leaned down pecking his lips lightly "We are going to get through this trust me, Change is scary in the beginning but with time we will learn how to manage our schedules and get time for us"

"I can't believe I am going to be put in a schedule, here we could just see each other whenever we wanted, I just wish we could stay here"

"Yeah, I wish" This will be the best vacation of my life, it brought someone very important my way and I really appreciate it "We should join the others and say goodbye to this place" Rehan nodded getting up as we went to join the others. Dylan was around and just like last time I don't trust the fucker with my man, he tried apologizing for his 'Innocent touch' but I didn't want to listen to him. I could try my best to connect with Ella but definitely not with his boyfriend, I see the way he looks at Rehan, he has some interior motives and I don't believe he is in love with Ella as he claims to be when I have noticed him openly check my man out. I know he is bisexual and he enjoys both genders but if he is in a relationship he should keep his eyes to his woman not to others who are taken.

"I propose a toast" Henry annoyed handing everyone a drink "To a new found friendship, love, happiness and saying goodbye to our time at sunny River resort" we made a toast and everyone seemed to be in thoughts probably going to miss the freedom and fun time we had here, but I was going to make sure my happiness didn't end with this place, I am taking it with me and I will make sure of that. I decided to keep all my worries at bay deciding to not worry about what tomorrow is going to bring but actually have fun on this last day.

****

"Can your parents adopt me" I whined holding Rehan so close to my heart, I was dreading this goodbye and now that it has come I know why I was worried about it, I just don't want to see Rehan go away from me without knowing when I will be able to see him again

"I think we are too old for that but we can indeed adopt each other"

"I am going to miss you" I pecked his fingers, not wanting to let go even though I know I have to.

"We can do this, we can video chat, text or call when I need to hear your voice. Like it can't be worse-"

"What if I want to hold you?" That is one thing that couldn't be done via a phone.

"Then you will know where to find me" He said making me nod, I should stop acting like a child and know that if I miss him a lot, all I could do is go to his college and see him as simple as that. I already have a chance he doesn't live million miles across the world, I am still questioning how we never met before "I have to go bye" he attached our lips and I didn't want to let him go but I had to.

"I will call you" he nodded pecking my lips again, he was about to leave but I pulled him back tasting his sweet lips one more time "Pick up"

"I sure will" he smiled before getting into an Uber with Ella and I miss him already. He flew a flying kiss before they drove away and I couldn't help the feeling of loneliness that consumed my entire body that my entire ride back home was a blur. I spent it texting Rehan like a love sick puppy. It's my first time feeling like this, being in love and I sometimes don't know how to act or be, I just know one thing for sure I need him next to me. I took my suit case out of my Uber car getting into my house, I will be leaving for college tomorrow but my mind is not thinking about it

I carried my suit case my attention on my phone texting Rehan who hadn't reached home yet. I wanted to bring him at my place and maybe introduce him to my parents, get to spend another day with him but I chickened out from that idea. I walked into a wall hitting my head hard "Shit" I massaged my forehead with a groan before actually pulling the door open so that I could get in getting all of my focus from my phone

"Who is there?" My mom's voice sounded from the kitchen, I didn't reply, closing the door behind me getting off my phone since I am not willing to walk into another wall or door "Kyle" she called with surprise as if she wasn't expecting me back, I rolled my eyes walking over to her giving her a kiss on the cheek and simple hug "How was your vacation?"

"It started out fine then it got better and now you are looking at a man with a boyfriend" The pride in my voice couldn't be missed "And by that face I know you don't believe me but I have a picture here" I pulled out my phone going into my camera roll picking one of the pictures I took of Rehan "And that is Rehan the love of my life"

"Did I hear Kyle say love of my life" My step dad Fred walked into the room "I thought those words were out of your vocabulary" he walked over kissing mom on the lips before mom showed him the picture of Rehan "And who is the cutie"

"Kyle's boy friend" Fred burst out laughing like he has just heard the biggest lie of his life. Yeah I was that bad, never believed in love in fact I never cared about love to be honest and I had never felt any connection like I feel for anyone so yeah, this vacation shit changed "Yap, I am still not believing that"

"Fine" I pulled my phone from them video calling Rehan and I hope he had reached home, this was an excuse to see his face but still I need to make my parents believe what I am saying "Hey babe"

"Hi, I am still in the car, did you reach safely"

"Yeah but...." My parents were behind me in a flash "Rehan I want you to meet my parents, they don't believe you are my boyfriend" Rehan's face turned red

"Why didn't you tell me I was about to meet your parents" he scolded his face so red making him look so cute that my parents cooed embarrassing him even more "Hi, this is not how I wanted us to meet" he was flustered making me smile wider

"They weren't believing me when I said I had a boyfriend but I will let you get go for now, text me when you reach home okay" he nodded greeting my parents again with a glare "bye love you" and with that I hung up before realising what I have just fuckin said, yes I am in love with Rehan but I have never told him that.

"I can't wait to meet him in person he seems nice" Mom complimented but I was panicking here, what does he think, is he in love with me or not. Holy shit.

"Kyle has a boyfriend, wow, I think I need a drink" they are still in disbelief yet I might not have one anymore after what I have just thrown out there, you know better than to just throw out an I love you like that, people get dumped for that.

"I wouldn't support you but pour me one, Kyle has a boyfriend" mom added

"Pour me one too, that was the first time I told him the L word and I don't know if he feels the same, I might get damped for my stupid mouth, do you think he will leave me for that, did I put a lot of pressure on him. Did I scare him, I should call and clear that I didn't mean it but I meant it, I love him but holy motherfuckin god"

"He does not just have a boyfriend" Fred said ignoring my rant and my panic "I think I need another glass....."

"Kyle is in love"