Chapter 44

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung and the rest then follow the tracker that is placed on Jungkook. It lead them to a old port. "Tsk, So they are here." Taehyung said, suddenly someone Jump near them and it was Amy.

"I scouted the area and there 5 men's who patrol straight ahead." Amy said.

"Hmm... Let's get those 5 mens silently. We don't want them reporting to their boss that we're already here." Taehyung said.

"Roger that." Amy said and the rest nod. They then proceed to the plan and silently get the 5 guards. They were arm with guns, but they are good a sneaking in and kidnapping them. They then drag them to the corner and tie them together.

"Tell me, Who are guys and why the fuck did you kidnap my omega?" V said as he took control of Taehyung, and now his eyes is golden yellow. The 5 mens quickly obey the True blood Alpha since they have no choice.

"We-were fro-from GingeScythe. We-we ki-kidnapped yo-young O-omegas a-and se-sell them as slave..." One of them start talking in fear.

This didn't help the situation. V had a murderous presences around him. Amy being an Omega can't stand such a scary presence so she hug her mate Hobi tightly. While the rest... They were gulping their fears down. V then pat the man's head softly before giving a twisting motion breaking his neck. The other 4 mens was about to scream when V glare at them with his golden eyes. They froze in fear. V then look at Yoongi.

"I'll leave them with you." V said. Yoongi smirk.

"With pleasure." Yoongi said as his eyes turn scarlet red.

The next thing that can be heard is a faint scream of horror.

"Let's go and take down the rest." V order the rest of his mens who quickly obey him.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon. Taehyung's mens take the enemies one by one until one of them run towards the place where the leader Yun Mira is. "Were under attacke-" The guy didn't finish his sentence as he was shot by Hobi.

"We finally met, Yun Mira." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Oh? Kim Taehyung, the Alpha Leader. I must say~ You really are one hot and  handsome guy~" Mira said.

"Thank you, And your one Ugly bitch who doesn't have any rights to step on my property." Taehyung said.

"Actually... We're already departing today... So don't worry." Mira said.

"Really now?" Taehyung said with a smirk. He then look at Hobi and nod. Hobi then gave him a cellphone and Taehyung start to dialled a number or so... But the next thing they heard is a loud explosion. They saw a big smoke and what looks like a big fire is formed not far away from them. Mira knows that the big smoke coming from is where the ship is located for their escape.