Back to Earth

At Tempur-A Station..

Boboiboy and his friends were called at the control room and were on their way to the control room..

Yaya: Why did Commander called is suddenly ?

Ying: I don't know Yaya.. Maybe for a mission or something.

Fang: Hmm... Maybe.

Boboiboy: I think you are right... Maybe to retreat a power sphera.

Gopal: Dey, When can we eat something? I am starving..

Yaya and ying : Ishh.. Gopal why are you always thinking about eating?!!

Gopal: He he.. Sorry!

Fang and Boboiboy just sweatdropped 😅

They arrived at the control room and saw commander Kokochi and Admiral Tarung and did their usual Tapops Salute...

Kokochi : Good morning,everyone.

Boboiboy and friends : Good morning Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokochi.

Boboiboy : Commander why did you call us, Is there a mission or something?

Kokochi : No Boboiboy, we called to say that we are planning to give all of you a vacation for two weeks.

All except Admiral and kokochi: What?!Really?!

Tarung : Yes.. I think you should have some good rest after that whole incident.. (Fight with rettaka)...

Boboiboy and friends : Thank you Admiral and commander!!

Time skip.. 5 hours later

Boboiboy: Woah finally we are going back to earth. I can't wait to see Tok Aba!!

Yaya: Yes I am also excited to see them!!

Ying : me too!!

Gopal : me three!!!

Boboiboy : Good thing Fang is also coming with us.

Fang : Ok... I just don't have anything else to do so why not hangout with you guys.

Papa Zola: We will reach earth in 30 mins.

Everyone except Papa Zola: Ok Papa Zola!!

While at earth

Yaya's, Ying's moms and Gopal's Appa where at Tok Aba's Kokotiam waiting for their children to come.

Tok Aba : It's time for them to come right? Boboiboy told they will be here within 6 hours.

Mr Kumar : Look there they arrived!!

All looked up to see the MYS spaceship coming to land.

When the spaceship opened Boboiboy and his friends ran out and hugged their parents. (Except Fang).

Boboiboy : Tok Aba!!!
Tok aba : Boboiboy!!

Boboiboy hugged Tok aba... ( like in Boboiboy movie 2)...

They all then sat at the kokotiam and talked about their adventures in space...

Time skip..1 week later

Boboiboy and his friends spent their vacation bu going to the beach playing volleyball, going to the park, and by avoiding Yaya's cookies 😅..

Boboiboy is now in his room looking at some old family pictures with ochobot and Tok Aba by his side..

Ochobot: Woah Boboiboy you were naughty when you were little 😂

Tok aba: Ochobot..Stop teasing my sweet little grandson.