part 2 of the oneshot

so basically i want to end the oneshot just real quick- im sorry okay eheh-

—Mew—

.  .  .  . Gulf.  .  .  .  . ??

But why..?How..?I thought he's in coma..Why did he do all these..?

I just can't help myself getting shocked of what i just found out...My mind is a total mess right now. Like why?did i do anything wrong?

Bright was shocked and speechless,its all went quiet. I can't help myself and i ended up crying so bad,Bright's rubbing my back,telling me that its all okay,even tho it's totally not..

We're stucked right now,like what should we do..?Should we tell the police station about this?But i don't think i can bare watching my husband getting caught by the cops...I just can't. I'm sure there's a reason why Gulf did this,I mean he wouldn't hurt me right?He loves me,just like how i love him. No matter what he did,i have to make sure he's safe...

Bright slapped me and said "Are you stupid,Mew?Sorry to say but DON'T EXPECT HIM TO LOVE YOU WHILE HE DON'T EVEN LOVE HIMSELF. HE HURTS HIMSELF. THEN WHAT MADE YOU SURE THAT HE'S NOT GONNA HURT YOU?!"

i looked on the floor as my mind went blank. I don't even know to be honest,am i going insane or maybe i am madly in love with him..?I don't have any stable reason tho,what made me sure that he's not gonna hurt me..?But one thing for sure,Love. Yes,his love for me isn't that deep but im sure that my love for him,is deep in my heart until i'll happily do anything for him.

Bright stood up and looked at me,as his hand began to slowly reached the nearest mobile phone...I noticed it and grabbed the phone then throw it on the ground until its broken. No,no matter what happened....He can't tell the cops. I won't let it happen.

"Mew...Listen to me,we need to tell the cops about Gulf,this is wrong Mew..This is completely wrong. He's a psycho,HE IS A MURDERER"

What the hell bright..?I can't believe that he said that to Gulf. He won't understand the pain,I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT GULF.

"THEN LET ME BE WITH HIM BRIGHT."

"BUT MEW,YOU ARE NOT A MURDERER LIKE HIM,TRUST ME HE'S TOO DANGEROUS"

BRIGHT,HE JUST WON'T UNDERSTAND. HE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

"Then what if...i am a murderer..?i am a killer.." i said as i slowly grabbed the knife on the table...

"wait M-mew...What are you talking about...?"

He nervously took a step backwards as i went closer to him...while holding my knife

"Mew...don't.."

There's no use for you to beg now,Bright...if he's gonna end up in jail...i'll be with him...He died,i died..

I stabbed him again and again,untill he's dead.

again...

and again....

and again...

until he's.....

DEAD.

The blood's covering my hand,and chest....i was stunned for a while..Then i laughed madly...Now nobody will be the reason why i can't be with Gulf..The feeling of watching Bright being a non-living doll....was euphoric...The satisfaction...

Then someone hugged from behind...and said..

"We did a goodjob together,babe.."

i turned back to see my baby,Gulf..He was smiling sweetly at me,the smile that i missed the most...i kissed him hard as my hand stained his shirts and neck with the blood.

"I'll do anything for you,baby" i said as we're cuddling on the bed while looking at Bright's dead body as its just a toy

"I know babe,i know.." he chuckled as he snuggled closer to me,

i know...i would kill someone for him..and i don't even regret it.Then i slowly fell asleep...

"Doctor!!He's awake!!"

i heard Gulf calling the doctor...where am i...i slowly opened my eyes,as i saw a white ceiling...

"Babe!!You're awake" Gulf hugged me tightly while sobbing...

Wait...what happened actually...?

"Baby..?what happened...?Are you okay..?"

i asked him while hugging him gently...

"You're in comatose for like 2 months babe...after the night of the accident,you're unconscious..." He said before he cried again..

Saint came in with Gun and Mild...Asking me if Im okay..

"Where is bright..?" I asked them,i don't even see him..

they all went quiet...

"Mew...Bright was found dead in your old apartment 3 weeks ago...Gulf is the one who called the police...I think he suicide because of stress...Because the police also found a broken phone on the floor.."

What....It can't be...

"Also...he stabbed himself,i don't think he killed himself tho...But nobody can found any proof that he was killed by someone,so the police assume that this is a suicide case instead of a murder case."

Saint said as Gun nodded slowly..i look at gulf and noticed how he slowly smiles and held my hand tightly...

Mild and others excused themselves to go home after that,and there's only me and Gulf left...

"You killed him..Don't you..?" I asked him...

"He's the reason why you're lying here and being unconscious for 2 months..i can't let him pass easily babe...He should have done better next time...i...love..you...so fucking much Mew."

Then he locked the door and got on my laps,opened my clothes and kissed my chest slowly....He made a lot of hickeys and went to my ears,biting it softly before he whispered...

"i would kill someone for you,babe"

-the end of the oneshot-

———————————————
so yeah its done...the next chapter will be the continuous of our main story,please tell me your opinion about this,thanks for reading<3