Chapter 34: The 's' word

"Will! I'm not doing it!", I hissed.

"Oh grow some balls will you Harp?", Will tried to pull me down the stairs but I clung desperately to the handrail, almost as if my life depended on it.

"I can't do that, I'm part of the female species!", I protested, still whispering so that no one would hear me downstairs.

"You know what I mean", he rolled his eyes, "Now come on", he tugged me by my waist once again.

"Nooo!! I'm not going!",

"They're my family babe, they won't rip you to shreds for having sex with me",

"SSSSHHHH SSSHHHH SSHHHUUUSSHHH!", I aggressively shushed him.

"What?", he stared at me in confusion.

"Don't scream out the fact that we......you know?",

"That we had sex?", he cocked a brow at me, amusedly.

"Oh shut it", my cheeks burst into flames as I tried to subtly cover it with my hands.

"We're almost adults babe, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be blushing at fact that we had sex",

"Shush! Don't say that", I shushed him again.

"Say what?", he pulled a clueless innocent face at me.

"The 's' word", I emphasized on the s.

"You mean sex? The sex we had last night? Like, as a couple, under the sheets-", I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Stop being an idiot", I warned.

Before I knew it, Will bent down and scooped me up, throwing me on his shoulder as I yelped.

"You see Harp, you're the idiot here, you shouldn't have let go of the hand rail", he started going down the stairs.

"William! Put me down! Now! William!", I squealed in fear.

"Nope", he replied casually, popping the p.

Will effortlessly sauntered down the stairs as if I didn't weigh a thing for him and stood in front of everyone who was seated at the table for breakfast.

"William Jameson Green, you let that girl down NOW!", Callie yelled, staring at us in utter horror.

"Harper here, was terrified of coming downstairs so I had to carry her", William sat down at the table, slumping me down on the seat next to him.

"Why?", Levi stared at me confusedly while I blushed a deep red.

"Because we had sex",

I gaped at my brainless boyfriend, who carelessly munched on his toast as if he was completely oblivious to what he had just said.

That's it. I'm done for it now.

I desperately wished for the ground to open and swallow me up.

"William, you should stop trying to make Harper uncomfortable like that", Callie placed a hand on my shoulder, "A girl's first time is very important to her and you should respect that fact that she shared it with you", she glared at him.

"I-I do respect t-that", Will protested.

"That's inconsiderate dude", Levi shook his head in disappointment, "Honestly Harper, you should just date me, I'm smarter, much more handsome, the favorite child and I know how to respect women",

"I appreciate the offer but wouldn't Kat kill me?", I cocked a brow at him.

"Why would she do that?",

"Because you guys kissed, you little shit", Will said with his mouth full.

Callie and Mr. Green's heads snapped in Levi's direction, as he gulped in fear.

"Why do I not know about this, Levi?", Callie glared at him.

"I-I f-forgot to tell y-you", Levi chuckled nervously, "How stupid of me",

"Indeed, now you will finish breakfast and fill me in everything", Callie gave him a saccharine smile, "Okay Honey?",

"Sure thing mom", Levi leaned in close to me, "She never calls me honey",

"I told you it's not a big deal", Will nudged me.

Well, this isn't the big deal.

The problem is......well, my psychotic family.

*****

"Oh sure, you just slept over", Kenzie enunciated on slept over with air quotes.

Liv and Kenzie had come over to my house early in the morning and had been waiting for me to come back home so that they could bombard me with questions.

Talk about evil.

"Yes, we just slept", I lied, "Nothing else",

"You're such a liar", Liv said in a sing song voice.

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM ME?!", I exclaimed in frustration.

"We want you to tell us the TRUTH", Kenzie said.

"Fine", I sighed, "We-we slept together on the same bed",

"And?",

"And there was some kissing",

"Mhmm?",

"And some touching",

"Yeah?",

"And", I'm going to regret this for as long as I live, "We slept together, there happy?",

"You did what?!", My door burst open revealing mom, Bubba and Kat standing outside.

"Mom, I-",

"No no no, you did what?!", She exclaimed.

"Oh you've grown up so much", Kat sobbed dramatically, whilst Liam danced around the room like a complete doofus.

"So what? we're a couple, it's what couples do", I explained, quoting Will.

"Did you use the condoms I gave you?", Liam asked enthusiastically.

"Excuse me?! Why did you give her condoms?!", Mom shrieked.

"I'm promoting safe sex, mom", Liam protested, "You don't want Harper getting pregnant do you?",

Oh dear god.

Can I just say? I love this chapter, like it is fucking HILARIOUS!!