Chapter 7

Not good for your heart? Try not good for your mental stability

  Back when the Odin son of Bor was waging war and concurring the planets, Earth was busy with its own battles against each other. When Odin had found Earth they established a trade. The Greek gods didn't like to leave their domains as a result had plentiful goods while the Norse were war waging gods that liked to leave their domain and concur but were low in goods not only because there was not a lot left to farm but their huge appetites made it hard for them to always have food in storage. Thus started the rocky start of a peace treaty.

  Both of each pantheon were wary of each other, for the Norse it was the fact that these gods were strong in their domains while they haven't seen the primordials, titans, and giants they heard enough of the Greeks bragging that they were envious and wary, the Norse didn't understand such attractions to mortals and seemed that the Greek was weak. 

  For the Greeks, they didn't think they were real gods because they didn't spill ichor but bled red blood like a mortal, and even died like a mortal, for the Greeks they only faded when their domain was weakened or people did not believe and thought that the Norse were similar to mortals but long-living. As time passed and once Odin began to appreciate peace and for that reason did not need to travel as far to Earth and the Greek's roman counterparts began to surface the communication between the two was nonexistent as time passed. However, since the peace treaty was still in effect both are obliged to hold their part of the treaty. But with Loki rampaging about and leading an army to supposedly rule Earth as a god the Greek gods and goddesses were not happy.

  Now Percy somehow had to convince Olympus that Loki was controlled and reinitiated the peace treaty without getting incinerated. Percy wanted to bang his head on the wall and do it repeatedly, he would have done that... if he could just leave the dam meeting room to do so.

  A few moments later Thor came back after talking with his brother about what he thought they should do. Agent Romanoff briefly told Loki about what Percy had said to everyone else and Loki nodded his head not showing any emotion. Romanoff said that she wanted to talk to Loki about some things and Thor came alone just as Percy was explaining the existence of the Greek gods. Percy whipped his head around and gave an evil grin as Thor loudly proclaimed that he was a Norse god of Asgard as he put his inputs to Percy's explanation.

  Thor was trying with all of his brain cells to explain the Greek gods and their relations and the existence of beings that most mortals couldn't even see much less know how it didn't make sense and how they are just... there. Not even Steve was making it easy for him and that's excluding Tony who hadn't stopped talking (complaining, and whining) about everything. Thor wished that he had paid more attention to his lessons as a child more so than he ever did before so he could at least answer Bruce's simple question on how the Norse and Greeks met each other.

  Tony was having a headache and he didn't like getting headaches, especially since this headache is caused by him not knowing something and he didn't like not knowing something, and not knowing something made him annoyed and nobody liked Tony went he was being annoyed. Tony decided that he was going to ask JARVIS to put a file in on Myths That are Popablly Real or MTPR for short (He could change it later), and he meant all the myths even mermaids! He won't have this put on him again! Tony rolled his eyes at the kid agent that was looking at them with a knowing look. And no Tony didn't stick out his tongue out like a five-year-old.

  Percy who had dumped the 'Thor is the god here so he knows more than me, ask him' card at the avengers leaned against the wall as he returned the gesture of the act of sticking out his mobile muscular organ that lies within his oral cavity that partly extends into the upper throat out of his mouth. If anyone asked how the Kelp brain (Thalia) memorized that or just knew it Percy would just shrug and kiss his girlfriend  (Annabeth duh) on the cheek.